NYX HD Photogenic Concealer Wand Reviews
#5 in Concealer

October 03, 2017

NYC HD concealer

It is a dupe for the NARS concealer. It doesn't cake up, has a high coverage, and easy to blend. My favourite undereye concealer. I have repurchased the concealer multiple times already and I always have a backup.

July 17, 2017
    New Hampshire, United States

Does the trick

I like the coverage that this applies. The medium covers up my blemishes pretty well and blends well. It comes out of the tube as a thick cream and just a tiny bit is enough to cover my dark circles. Overall I really like this and will continue to use it.

May 17, 2017

I love this concealer! It hides everything and actually lasts all day! There is nothing I love better than being able to buy make up that actually does its job, and not have to pay a fortune! I highly recommend all of the NYX products, I've had no bad experiences with anything they make!

May 17, 2017

Best drugstore concealer hands down!! This product is truly the best, total coverage, creamy texture, blends well, and they have a big variety of colours! I find with this concealer you don't need a lot of product to hide dark circles, or bags. It looks better with other makeup on rather than just wearing a concealer, but it's still a great product and definitely my favourite!

May 12, 2017

I suffer from bad acne and have a lot of acne scars on my face and it makes me really self consious and I just recently tried this for the first time and it covered absolutely everything I felt like I had my face back

May 11, 2017

I absolutely love this concealer! It lasts all day - no matter what weather conditions. It completely hides my dark circles and any blemishes that I may have.

What I also love about this concealer is that it doesn't make my dryness more visible under my eyes. In fact, it smooths my undereye area out. I love using this concealer for an eye primer as well. Amazing product and very affordable.

April 24, 2017

NYX HD Photogenic Concealer Wand is a long-wear, light weight coverup that becomes my new base makeup miracle. It didn't run or melt in the heat of the day.

April 22, 2017

Ce cache-cerne est efficace et cache la plupart des défauts qu'on veut camoufler ! Je l'aime beaucoup et il est offert dans plusieurs teintes donc très accessible (moi qui est très pâle, j'ai aussi trouvé). Même si NYX appartient à l'Oréal en date de cette ''review'', NYX ne teste pas sur les animaux qui est à favoriser !

April 16, 2017

This is my second favourite concealer. Its only like ten bucks and it works so much better than many of the high end concealers I have used. It covers really nicely and looks amazing under your eyes to brighten up your face.

March 10, 2017

Had this concealer and is the greatest. so worth it in size and price.
    Really creamy and it doesn't crease at all.

nyx is the best for me and so affordable.