4.1/5
NYX Lip Lingerie Reviews
#4 in Lipstick

A weightless liquid lipstick with a plush matte finish. Available in a range of color-kissed nudes—from cinnamon pink and chocolate brown, to warm mahogany red and classic nude beige.

Un nouveau rouge à lèvres liquide, léger avec un fini mat parfait. Disponible dans une large gamme de couleurs neutres, de la couleur cannelle au rose et brun chocolat, rouge chaud acajou ou beige classique.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2018

March 06, 2017

Went with this when I didn't want to spent $30US to buy the Kylie Lip Kit. It is mossy, smooth and easy to put on the lip. It looks fabulous at first but dry and crack on the lip. Suggest to put some very good lip balm before and after the application.

March 05, 2017

UNE MERVEILLE !!!
    J'en ai 3 dans ma collection et je compte bien en avoir d'autres car ces rouge à lèvres liquides sont juste PARFAIT

March 05, 2017

I've only tried one of these so far, and that is Bedtime Flirt. But I LOVE the formula. The applicator is doe foot, like I like. The application was so smooth and not patchy at all ! And you can't beat the price. I will definitely be trying more of these in the future

March 04, 2017

My absolute go to matte lip cream! Super inexpensive but delivers just as good(better than Kylie) or those others at $20+! Do yourself a favor and buy different colors to fit your day to day style

March 04, 2017

Very affordable and love the colour choices. It's pretty pigmented and will stay on for a long time. It's a little sticky the first 10-15 seconds after application, then dries matte. I recommend moisturizing with a balm either before of after application because if you have dry lips, it will look cracked and your lips will feel dry. Otherwise, I really like this product!

March 02, 2017
    California, United States

The variety of colors these lippies come in is really nice. The formula is mousse like, really comfortable BUT most of these are too drying. After a while they start to flake off because of the dryness. Sometimes it helps to put a little chapstick underneath.

March 01, 2017

Purchased the colour "corset" from shoppers drugmart and it is my new absolute favourite shade! wear time is really good for a drugstore brand, comparable to sephora brand liquid lipstick.

March 01, 2017

J'aime tellement ces lipstick lingerie de NYX. Ils rendent les lèvres douce et soyeuse tout en les laissant matte. Il n'assèche pas les lèvres et se démaquille très bien. Leur prix sont très abordable et se trouve facilement dans les magasins de grande surfaces.

March 01, 2017

I have this liquid lipstick in many shades and LOVE it. It goes on smooth and glossy and dries matte. There are so many beautiful colours to try. I usually take a few and mix them on top of each other. I am also impressed with the length of time it lasts on my lips! It's a little pricey but totally worth it I think.

February 28, 2017

I absolutely love anything from NYX. Such an affordable brand with great quality.
    I have multiple Lingerie liquid lipstick. They are my favorites! The color I highly recommend is "Embellishment".
    Great mauvy nude. Easy to apply. It does wear off a little throughout the day but that is to be expected.