Mary Kay Gel Semi-Matte Lipstick Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 1252 in Lipstick

Available in eight intense, stay-true shades: Bashful You, Rich Truffle, Mauve Moment, Always Apricot, Powerful Pink, Poppy Please, Midnight Red, and Crushed Berry

• The lightweight gel formula glides on smoothly and cushions lips, leaving them feeling soft and supple
  • Advanced “Cushion Matrix Technology” utilizes ultrafine silica microspheres to embed and retain colour on the surface of the lip
  • Formulated to provide a soft-focus effect, with optical enhancers included to scatter light and blur the appearance of minor imperfections
  • Contains ingredients such as sunflower oil and jojoba esters to help condition lips
For more information, please visit MaryKay or ask your Independent Beauty Consultant

May 24, 2017

Received this lip colour in my chick advisor premium package, I love the packaging, up to date , elegant. I was pleased to find that it did not dry out my lips, colour was nice and neutral.

May 15, 2017

The lipstick applies creamy, and stays as such throughout the day. I don't get how it is semi matte however, but that could mainly be because I like matte lipsticks more than cream lipsticks and so I'm biased. The application is very easy and it doesn't make me feel as if I need I need to apply more unless I'm eating and drinking without a straw.

May 13, 2017

I was a little scared about receiving Mary Kay Gel Semi-Matte Lipstick in Mauve Moment since Mauve is supposed to be purple. I'm extremely happy someone must have messed up on the color name because there is not even a hint of purple in this lipstick. Instead this is a very natural looking pink that is slightly pigmented. I have fair skin and I think this color suits me nicely. I couldn't picture this color on someone with darker skin tones as it's not a color that pops.

The first thing I noticed when I applied this lipstick is it went on smooth and creamy and did not leave my lips feeling dry. I don't wear full on Matte lipstick just cause I don't like how it dries on my lips. With this semi matte lipstick my lips didn't look glossy at all but I also didn't have that full fon flat look that matte gives you.

I love the fact that this lipstick doesn't clump up on the a inner rim of my lips like some other brands of lip glosses and lipsticks tend to do. I also like that it gives a full uniform color coverage. If you're looking for a stay put, long lasting lipstick this would not be for you since you will need to reapply after eatting and drinking. I personally like this lipstick but I think it is slightly overpriced and I would only purchase it on sale. You can't even say your paying for presentation as it comes in a simple, sleek black tube that looks quite unremarkable.

May 12, 2017

I received this lipstick in "Mauve Moment" in my ChickAdvisor Premium bag. This is the first Mary Kay product I have tried in about 20 years and I was very impressed. The lipstick tube is high quality and looks very nice and the product goes on so smooth and creamy. I loved the colour and it has a very pleasant scent that I really like. Overall, I really like the product and plan to purchase more of these from Mary Kay.

May 06, 2017

Lorsque j'ai reçu ma boîte d'échantillons Chickadvisor Premium, j'ai tout de suite essay le rouge à lèvre semi-mât de Mary Kay. La couleur que j'ai reçue est le mauve moment. Ce n'est pas une couleur à laquelle je suis habituée mais la texture et le fini mât m'ont impressionnés. Je crois que je vais être tantée par une autre teinte et que je vais l'adopter. Très bon produit!! merci

May 05, 2017

Received in my package , really like the application,does not feel sticky or tacky at all.
    Provides a nice matte finish. it is not a colour I usually wear, but I am very pleased with it!

May 02, 2017

J'ai reçu ce produit dans mon ChickAdvisorPremium welcome bag. La texture ressemble davantage à un baume et c'est ce que j'adore. La pigmentation est parfaite. Le produit n'a pas d'odeur désagréable et il n'assèche pas les lèvres. J'ai adoré le produit, par contre, je le trouve un peu dispendieux. De plus, il ne se trouve pas en pharmacie, ce qui est pour moi, un inconvénient.

April 24, 2017

I got this in my premium bag in Mauve Momement. To me, it just doesn't feel like great lipstick. It did not have staying power at all.
    The pigment was okay but could have been better and at a price point of $18 I can get better lipstick at my drugstore.

April 21, 2017

I tried this lipstick in the shade Mauve Moment in my ChickAdvisor Premium welcome bag! I had never used any Mary Kay products before, so I didn't know what to expect. I was really impressed! The shade was a really pretty every day pink that I think would be flattering on many skintones. It glides on very smoothly due to the gel like texture. I find it to be a moisturizing lipstick with average wear. It has decent staying power, but you will need to touch up throughout the day.

April 10, 2017

I really like this lipstick. It goes on nice and smooth. My lips feel perfectly moisturized with it, so no need to use a balm under this lipstick! It's a semi-matte so when going on it doesn't feel wet, greasy or glossy like regular lipsticks feel. It also doesn't feel too dry either, like a full matte does. A full matte pretty much feels like you're rubbing an eraser on your lips.

The color and moisture lasts for hours. I basically just have to touch it up when I'd usually use my lip balm - just a couple times a day. Mauve Moment is a pinkish-red shade that works really well with my brown hair/eyes. There is a very slight scent to it which actually encourages me to not lick my lips. The scent doesn't bother my nose or skin though, so it works well for me and also why I do recommend this lipstick.

I got this product as part of a free Premium ChickAdvisor welcome gift. The regular price is a bit steep for my wallet, but is worth it if you are looking for a high quality long-lasting semi-matte that'll keep your lips moisturized through the day.
    #GotItFree #ChickAdvisorPremium

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
    Aveeno Body Yogurt

Anonymous has started a new forum topic
    Hemorrhoids/Piles bleeding