Mary Kay Gel Semi-Matte Lipstick Reviews
#2 in Lipstick

Available in eight intense, stay-true shades: Bashful You, Rich Truffle, Mauve Moment, Always Apricot, Powerful Pink, Poppy Please, Midnight Red, and Crushed Berry
  • The lightweight gel formula glides on smoothly and cushions lips, leaving them feeling soft and supple
  • Advanced “Cushion Matrix Technology” utilizes ultrafine silica microspheres to embed and retain colour on the surface of the lip
  • Formulated to provide a soft-focus effect, with optical enhancers included to scatter light and blur the appearance of minor imperfections
  • Contains ingredients such as sunflower oil and jojoba esters to help condition lips
For more information, please visit MaryKay or ask your Independent Beauty Consultant

October 03, 2018

Love Mary Kay. I’ll buy more colors

I love the fact that it works on my first 2 colors. The shades is perfect on my skin tone. I wasn’t expecting it but it did the job for few hours at work. I love the first couple shades i tried and will definietly buy more.

May 23, 2018

Not bad

I tired the Mary Kay Semi-Matte Lipstick in Mauve Moment. The lipstick went on nice & smoothly - because it is a gel-matte it didn't stay on that long as I would have liked (if it was only a matte) they usually stay on longer but can dry out lips more. This was moisturizing & comfortable feel on the lips.
    This shade was more of a pink than a mauve.

March 28, 2018

Lipstick for a night out

Where to start, yes I love his lipstick however it doesn't last as long as I would need. However once you re-apply the matte finish is perfect! Also need to add a lip balm prior, gets a little dry.

December 28, 2017

J'adore!

Si vous êtes comme moi fan de rouge à lèvres et bien vous allez adorer ces fameux lipsticks! Pas trop chère et grande variété de couleurs, ça m'aide toujours a me dépaner le matin lorsque je n'ai pas le temps de me maquiller pour cacher mon visage tout fatigué, je mets un coups de rouge à lèvres et voilà:)

November 25, 2017

Exceptionnel

J'ai vraiment une passion pour les rouge a lèvres, mais ceux la me vont terriblement bien! Ils sont mattes et tiennent toute la journée ! En plus il y a plusieur teintes!!

October 19, 2017

I love this product

I did not know about this product until a friend gave it to me, this was exactly what I was looking for, it is great, stays on you all day and it does not dry your lips

July 21, 2017

Smooth and good quality

I got Mary Kay Semi-Matte Lipstick in Mauve Moment with my #ChickAdvisorPremium subscription and I think it's a great addition to my lipstick collection! I have natural pink lips so this colour darkens them a little. The texture is smooth and I feel like it moisturizes my lips. I'm not sure it lasts long but no lipsticks lasts long enough for me! Price isn't cheap but the stick is fairly big for a lot of use. Will probably be buying other colours.

June 27, 2017

New Favorite Lipstick

Love this lipstick. I am not.one who usually wears lipstick but this has become my go to lipstick. I do not leave the house without it. The colour the long lasting wear everything about this makes me so happy!!!!

June 15, 2017

Pleasantly surprised!

I received Mary Kay Gel Semi-Matte Lipstick in Mauve Moment as part of my ChickAdvisor Premium welcome package. I normally am not a big lipstick wearer, so I was actually planning to pass this along to my mom (especially because Mauve did not sound overly appealing). However, I am glad I gave it a try first because I was shocked at how much I liked it! This was the first Mary Kay product I have used, and the colour was very flattering, and the semi-matte was a great balance of finish.

June 06, 2017

Mary Kay Gel Semi-Matte Lipstick came to me in my welcome bag as part of the #ChickAdvisorPremium club. I recieved the color Mauve Moment. I really liked the packaging and the chubby easy grip tube. I liked the clear top showing the lipstick color. I thought the overall design is very classic. I thought the lipstick itself was hydrating and it gave my lips a smooth finish. I like the richness of the color. I prefer to wear this color in the evening. It is a very nice lipstick. @MaryKayCanada@ChickAdvisor