NYX Liquid Black Eyeliner Reviews
#219 in Eye Liner

0.5/5

January 09, 2018

Horrible brush tip! So disappointed!

I've been looking for the perfect liquid eyeliner for a while. After trying and loving a few Nyx products I decided to give this liner a try. After days of trying to adapt my technique to the brush, because the results were horrible, I took a closer look at the brush. The fibers were all over the place and a couple random were way longer than the rest which made the whole thing unusable. I tossed it in the trash!

3.2/5

September 05, 2017

good but hard to apply

this eyeliner is very pigmented however I find that it is quite hard to apply compared to other eyeliners I have tried. for that reason, I usually use this eyeliner only when I have more time on my hands and can spend more time on my makeup.

September 04, 2017

The eyeliner that turned me from a felt tip to a brush girl

I was in a bit of an eyeliner rut before purchasing this on a whim, as my previous drugstore go-to was discontinued. I hadn't heard anything about this but was desperate after trying four other liners that didn't give me the intense black and fine tip I was looking for. The NYX Epic Ink liner is SO GOOD for a precise cat eye or even smudged out on the lash line for a smokier effect. I was a little weary of the finish at first (it's a bit shinier than I'm used to), but it's grown on me. After months of using this everyday with no change in impact or consistency, I will definitely be repurchasing.

June 23, 2017

Every-day Staple Eyeliner!

Love Nyx products in general but I was especially pleased with their liquid eyeliner, which I wear everyday. I like how the brush is not-too-thin, which I think helps with application, and it says put and looks vibrant all day. Great find!

June 08, 2017

I was looking for a new eye liner and ,I bought NYX Liquid Black Eyeliner at Shoppers about a week ago.I love the length of the brush ,makes it easier to put on when the Brush is a little long,as far as I am concerned.I just love how it glides over my eye lids and it doesn't run or smear.It stays on for a long while The colour Black is the Blackest Black and I like that because it makes my eyes look darker.I recommend this product to you to try.

June 08, 2017

This eyeliner went on easier than any other eyeliner I have tried. Bought it on a recommendation from a friend who bought it because it was cheap in the drugstore and was pleasantly surprised. I am too. I've been a fan of NYX products for a while and this did not disappoint.

The product is the smoothest application Ive seen maybe ever. The product glides on easily, making it very easy to get a clean and saturated line even for beginners.

It lasts throughout the day and doesnt smudge easily whether you've done a simple line of a bold wing.

May 16, 2017

I was looking for a new eyeliner and I wanted to try some more products of nyx. I try the liquid matte black eyeliner and I still don't know if I love it. Since eyeliner is still a daily challenge for me, I'm more likely to use felted tip liner. Anyways, it is really black. Like really opaque which is good. The applicator is a little bit too long. The bad part is that if you wear it for a long period of time, the liner cracks and you've got littles pieces of black liner everywhere.

May 11, 2017

Malgré la chaleur ou bien la pluie, même malgré l'humidité, ce produit m'a toujours été fidèle. Il tient très bien et le pinceau est délicat. Ainsi, l'application est facile. Bref, ce que j'ai à dire est qu'il s'agit d'un très bon eyeliner que je conseil!

October 03, 2016

Although the container is super small and you run out of it in like 6 weeks , this eyeliner is really good. The brush is nice and small so you are precise in your wing making and the color is really pigmented. The it bad thing is it's way to expensive for that small container.

July 04, 2016

Ugh! I normally love NYX products, especially those bright coloured eyeliners and contour palettes. But this liner just DID. NOT. WORK! It always smudges no matter how much primer and setting spray I put on before and after! I've had better luck with other brands like Revlon and Sephora.