Nyx matte suede liquid lipstick Reviews
#48 in Lipstick

January 15, 2018

Great liquid lip

I have this in purple and coral. Both have great colour payoff and a pretty decent applicator. It is a bit streaky, so you may need two coats. Tip: make sure to use lip balm about 20 minutes before applying this colour and then use a lip primer before applying the colour. I find it lasts longer and lips stay hydrated longer.

December 13, 2017

COSTUME MAKEUP

So I bought this for a Halloween costume last year because they had amazing shade ranges and happened to be on sale for about 10$-. They were really streaky and I hated the applicator. I found it really hard to use properly and they staying power was poo. I had this in purple. They could have better formulas for the other colors. I know purple is a hard pigment to make and get right.

December 13, 2017

Nice scent

Wide selection of colours, this lippie has a smooth application, and nice scent. Does budge a bit, and starts to fade after a couple hours. Doesnt have that sticky tacky feel like some liquids do. If you don't mind the occasionally reapplication, this is a good product for its price.

September 11, 2017

Great Lipstick!

I tried this matte lipstick from NYX for the first time today and i really love it! Long lasting and beautiful color, easy to apply and confortable on my lips. The price is affordable, i use it in color Cannes and i am going to buy more!

May 02, 2017

Nyc is my go too . these are bomb i did find they stained my lips a bit with the brighter colors. They go on so smooth and creamy with a nice matte finish

April 19, 2017

NYX is one of my favorite makeup brands. I've never had a bad experience with their products. Any lipsticks by hem are highly recommended. Only problem I had is don't put matte lipstick on dry lips!!!!

February 01, 2017

Ive been wanting to try the matte lipsticks for a while so I just got the color spirit about a month ago. I'm a really happy I did because the formula is great, they are comfortable on the lips (for a matte) and still provide some moisture. I'm pretty fair and spirit is just on the cusp of how light I can go in a nude. I would recommend using a slightly darker nude lip liner. As with almost all lighter mattes you can see your lines, they aren't emphasized and it doesn't cling to dry patches but some days I'll add on butter gloss to give more dimension to the color a swell as camouflaging little lines. Has great lasting power as well

January 10, 2017

What I love about liquid suede is that NYX has very vibrant colours. I have tried Pink Lust, LIfes a beach, and cookies n cream. Such beautiful colours! I love the vibrant colours, I think that is what is perfect for liquid suede however is does not dry down to a complete Matte so there is some transfer.

July 11, 2016

the colors are so vibrant and amazing BUT it is very easily transferred and not water proof sadly... but for short trip and pictures the colors are amazing. really horrible to eat with and it gets kinda sticky the longer you wear it

May 09, 2016

NYX has been a favourite of mine for a while now, when I heard that they were coming out with a new matte lipsitck I couldn't wait to try it! SO, I tried it and I fell in love, it doesn't quiet last ALL day, but long enough for my liking!