NYX Professional Makeup Bare With Me Cannabis Sativa Seed Oil Brow Setter Reviews

Meet your eyebrows’ new bestie! Bare With Me Cannabis Sativa Seed Oil Brow Setter makes it easy to prime, groom and set your brows into place. Infused with hemp-derived cannabis sativa seed oil, this conditioning formula is as good for your brows as it is to your look. Plus! The tiny little brush offers precise and flexible application.

You might also like Bare With Me Cannabis Sativa Seed Oil Radiant Perfecting Primer and Bare With Me Cannabis Sativa Seed Oil Lip Conditioner
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020

October 19, 2019

Stayed on all day!

I recieved this complimentary of Chick Advisor. This is a clear brow gel so I didn't have to worry about it matching my hair. The brush is small and perfect for my brows. It applies so perfectly with no clumps. Once i put it on it stayed on the whole day. My brow hairs didn't move at all. I would totally reccomend this, the price is great and the quality is amazing!

October 17, 2019

This is perfect!

I used this Nyx Cannabis brow setter every morning and my brow make up last longer compared to not using one. The seed oil moisturizes the brow to protect it from fully drying.

October 16, 2019

Not benefit, but not bad

I am one for voluminous brows, especially after a good brow tint this makes my brow routine super simple in the early mornings, or it amps up a pencil brow to make it more natural looking. While this product does what it needs, it does not however beat my all time fav brow gel as this will not keep my hairs exactly where I want them all day long. If you are looking for something to subtly groom and place your brows then this works nicely and the brush is a great size.

It’s a win

I have brow gels and products that range dramatically in price and I’ve got to say it scores pretty high for me. It holds my eyebrows without me feeling like I have a pile of crap on my face on minimum makeup days this and mascara do me wonders. Quite impressed

LOVE!

I had never used a brow setter before I got this one and I can't believe how amazingly it worked! I didn't even shade my brows! I just gave them a light brushing with the setter and moved them into my desired shape - AND THEN THEY STAYED THERE. Honestly, this is perfection. I am 100% sold. It doesn't feel too heavy on my brows - there is a little feel to it but not much - and it just WORKS. Love it and love NYX!

Oui

J’ai reçu ce produit gratuitement lors d’un banc d’essai de chickadvisor et j’ai été agréablement surprise ! Je le recommande sans hésiter, l’éssayer c’est l’adopter !

My favourite brow setter

Received a free product sample of NYX Bare With Me Brow Setter and I love it. Very smooth application that doesn’t wipe of any makeup on the brows. Really effective product that lasts all day.

Nice Brow Setter

This is my first time using a brow setter, and I really did like it. Unfortunately, I can not compare this to other products I have used in the past. This brow setter was easy to use, with a fine applicator brush and a formula that was not sticky and set my brows to the shape I decided. I would recommend this to any first-time users as it was simple, yet affective to use.

October 13, 2019

Gentle and effective!

The brow setter works great with or without makeup!
    Once I've added eyebrow pencil/shadow and am happy with the outcome, I gently sweep the soft brush over my brows, and the product immidiately melts into the brow and has NO color!
    Smells lovely too!

October 12, 2019

Great Brow Setter

I had a chance to try the brow setter through ChickAdvisor. It was my first time using a cosmetic product that is infused with hemp-derived cannabis sativa seed oil. I think it did a great job setting my brows and would use it again in the future!