NYX Professional Makeup Bare With Me Tinted Skin Veil Reviews

Reveal your freshest self with our new Bare With Me Tinted Skin Veil! Smooth this weightless formula onto the face for light, breathable coverage with a seamless, satiny finish. Each flexible hue delivers up to eight hours of hydration. Delivers light, breathable coverage that looks and feels like a second skin. The hydrating, creamy formula never feels heavy or cakey.

You might also like Bare With Me Hydrating Jelly Primer and Bare With Me Prime. Set. Refresh. Multitasking Spray

October 27, 2019

Ok i loved this tinted cream

I received this product through the Chick Advisor Review Club and I love it! it covered well with still feeling super lightweight and breathable. It made me feel comfortable enough in my skin, but not too much coverage that you couldnt see my face. I used the natural Soft Beige colour and it was perfect for my skin - covered up the redness and i didn't even need a lot to cover my entire face!

October 24, 2019

Voile teintée pour la peau

J'ai eu la chance de tester le voile teinté pour la peau Bare with me de Nyx.
    Moi qui utilise ce genre de produit pour les occasions, je suis sous le charme.
    Le voile est très léger avec une très bonne couvrance.
    La couleur reçue correspond bien à mon teint.
    Facile à appliquer et ne laisse pas de résidu sur la peau. Ma peau est lisse et belle.
    Je l'ai adopté dans ma routine quotidienne !!

October 23, 2019

Wow

Jai recue ce produit a testé de la part de chickadvisor! Jai adoré la trxture, la couleur etait juste parfaite avec ma peau!! Jai beaucoup aimé la tenue de la creme!

October 23, 2019

Best tinted moisturizer I've used!

This product gave me coverage that no other tinted moisturizer has. It's so lightweight and natural that I've forgotten to take it off at night! I definitely recommend this to cover spots and even out tone.

October 19, 2019

I love it!

I received this full sized product free to review. This product is so light weight and leaves my skin feeling smooth. For it just being a tint, I’m amazed with the coverage. The color matched my skin tone perfectly. I love it!!

October 17, 2019

Just wow!

Honestly just wow! I have found my new foundation/skin veil! I have never in my life have ever had to use so little of a product to get such amazing coverage. And smells nice also and blends perfectly. 10/10

October 16, 2019

Matches perfectly

I was a little concerned at first on picking a shade for skin online, that it would not match my skin tone but it blended in perfectly. It gives me enough coverage and evens out my skin and is great to wear on a daily basis. If used alone, I do find my skin gets greasy a little too quickly though.

October 16, 2019

This foundation covered up my finenlines and didn't set under my eyes which most do. Made my skin look so soft and smooth. The match was perfect for my skin. Great value and would definitely recommend.

October 14, 2019

Thin tone cover

The tone covers the thin layer just as I like. It splits well and works with all skin-colour problems so good. Dry where it is already exfoliated. I figured out it works well with NYX Jelly at those places.

October 12, 2019

A good no makeup makeup

I wouldn't say this will replace my foundation, but it wears well on days when you want just a bit of coverage. It has a nice texture and looks really light and natural on the skin. But I tried wearing foundation over this and it was sliding all over the place.
    Got this complimentary through ChickAdvisor.