NYX Professional Makeup On The Rise Volume Liftscara Reviews
#23 in Mascara

This ultra-pigmented formula catches and coats lashes in matte black color for quick-charge lift and volume in just a few strokes. Featuring an innovative applicator shape and an elastomer brush head, the part-hourglass, part-rounded brush delivers high drama, intense volume and serious elevation! Case in point: in a clinical study, 95% of participants saw instant volume and 94% saw instant lift.

One of my new go to’s

I actually really like this formula ! It’s not too wet and not too dry! It coats the lashes beautifully and honestly helps so much! I highly recommend try this out !! Thank you so much chick advisor for sending me this to review !

August 28, 2019

A fibre lash look without the fibres!

The brush is gorgeous and super unique. I love the way it drags through all the lashes and gives them a crisscross falsie look. It really does lift and give volume all at once. Great mascara for half the price for an expensive mascara from Sephora and it works just as good. Got this for free from chick advisor!

Liftcara

Even if I am already a NYX fan, I never bought any of their mascara. I am definitely surprised by the quality of that product. I strongly recommend it!

August 28, 2019

Loved this mascara! Super black and will lift your lashes

I really loved wearing this mascara, it had a wow effect, I've tried many and have many favorites from higher end brands-but this one really did what it promised, if you are looking for a longer and curlier effect this is definitely the one for it! Loved it, will be using it and buying it from the store.

Awesome Mascara

I am someone where I wear A LOT of mascara everyday. I will not leave the house without it. That means I have tried a lot of different brands over the years to find the perfect one. I think this Mascara is now my fav. It goes on clump free, and makes my teeny tiny lashes appear so much more luscious than they are. Was so happy to have been able to try this product thanks to NYX and chickadvisor! Def recommend for people who wear mascara everyday!

Good formula

Great formula, I just don’t prefer these types of brushes. NYC makes great products for great prices. I’d prefer a fuller fluffier brush. Good formula that doesn’t smudge or flake.

This product is amazing

This mascara does miracles! I have long full eyelashes naturally and even then I saw a big difference. Tried it on my mom who does have a lot of eyelashes and it make her look like a princess. It's not heavy on the lashes either and last all day long.

Great budget friendly mascara

This mascara is a nice option for anyone because if it’s low price point. It has a nice separating and lengthening brush , which prevents clumping and over use. It seems to be good for sensitive skin and doesn’t smudge easily. If you have super long eyelashes i would suggest setting concealer with a powder under ur eyes to prevent smudging. Overall nice product, thanks ChickAdvisor for letting me #gotitfree
    ❤️Lyndsayxoxo

August 27, 2019

Volume Lashes for the WIN !

This mascara is so awesome! It is easy to apply and you don’t need many coats to get good results. Some mascaras need many layers of application to show volume, this one I could tell a difference within the first coat. My lashes look more full using this product compared to other mascaras I have tried. The wand applicator is nice and provides ample volume for both bottom and top lashes.
    The mascara did not crumble throughout the day. It also didn’t leave my lashes feeling dry and brittle. My lashes could still move.
    The mascara was easy to remove. Came off easily with my cleanser and normal makeup removing routine.
    This is a must try product for anyone wanting fuller looking lashes. Love it ! #gotitfree #tryNYX

August 27, 2019

nice mascara but not my fav

This was given to me by chick advisor for testing purposes. This is a nice formula that goes on easily. I am unsure if it is because I have short lashes but this felt a bit clumpy on my lashes. It did build nice volume though.