NYX Professional Makeup Soft Matte Lip Cream Reviews
#1 in Lipstick

Velvety smooth Soft Matte Lip Cream delivers a burst of creamy color and sets to a stunning matte finish. Surprisingly durable, lightweight and delightfully creamy, it’s no wonder this sweetly scented formula is a fan favourite.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

August 21, 2019

Alright

I have recieved this for free. I had already used this product but it other shades, live how they smell and how well they apply but they are not the great for transfer and to just stay on the lip, not the best for an all day thing but still good.

August 21, 2019

Soft & Matte for sure!!

Thank you to chickadvisor for allowing me to try this for free. I’ve been using soft matte lip creams for years now, but I have to say they aren’t my personal favourite. Opinions aside, I feel like the formulation of this Lip product is great, it’s lightweight, it really is soft (silky) and it’s matte but in a way it’s still Hydrating- and it does transfer a little. So it most definitely lives up to its name!! It’s just not a lip formulation I reach for on the daily.

Nice Matte Lip Creme

I love the formula of this product. It goes on wet and smooth, but dries to a smudge-free matte formula. For my skin tone, I don't think the colour quite suited me, but I would definitely buy this product in a different shade. It did not overly dry my lips (as most matte products do) and was comfortable on my lips. Would recommend for someone with a different skin tone

August 20, 2019

Good

I got this free product from chickadvisor, I really liked the color, it lasts a long time, I liked his applicator, easy to apply and quick drying, I recommend this product

Best matte lip cream

I received the NYX soft matte lip cream in shade Stockholm free to test from chickadvisor and I am so excited about this! I am a huge fan of NYX matte lippies and this formula is so smooth. Dries down perfectly and doesn’t stick or smear at all. The shade is perfect for so many skin tones too. I have already picked it up in a few other shades. My new daily lippie!

August 19, 2019

My all time favorite matte lipstick formula!

I have the NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream in a dozen different shades because this is my favourite matte formula! There are a lot of shade options but my favourites are Stolkholm, London, Cannes, Prague, Monte Carlo, Madrid, Rome, ad Seoul. The colour goes on smoothly, opaque, and dries down to a comfortable velvet matte finish. It is very comfortable to wear and although the colour does fade, it does so in a pleasant, non-patchy way.
    I received this product for free to review.

August 19, 2019

Shouts from the roof top - LOVED!

Got this product from Chick Advisor to try and so glad I did because I'm in love with the formula and the colour I received (Stockholm). Formula is super lightweight on the lips and I didn't find it drying at all. The colour I received is the perfect nude for me as well! Wore great throughout the day of eating and drinking, super pleased and can't wait to get some more colours of this product!

South Carolina, United States

Great

I like these NYX lip creams very much. They are offered in every color imaginable, lots of color pigment, they aren't the absolute best at staying on all day but they are really good depending on your activity level and not overly greasy or oily which is a huge pet peev of mine. Would highly recommend trying

Smooth and Creamy!

I am not crazy for these as they aren't as long lasting as I'd like, however, It is an amazing formula and does stay on, it doesn't dry the lips out and is creamy and smooth. I think it'll work well with a natural look while running errands or something like that! And its pocket size, so its good for on the go!

Creamy formula

Love this lipcream a lot, it is really creamy and matte looking. Suitable for daily and night out use. Would definitely recommend to any skin tone. Good