NYX Professional Makeup Soft Matte Lip Cream Reviews
#1 in Lipstick

Velvety smooth Soft Matte Lip Cream delivers a burst of creamy color and sets to a stunning matte finish. Surprisingly durable, lightweight and delightfully creamy, it’s no wonder this sweetly scented formula is a fan favourite.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

August 27, 2019

Amazing!

I have seen these at the drugstore and heard about them a ton but never thought I would get along with the formula, turns out I was wrong! I love this! The colour is a perfect nude pink for me and the formula is so comfortable, especially for how matte it drys. It also lasts almost all day. All around this is a big thumbs up for me and I’ll definitely be checking out the other colours!

I received this product free for testing from Chick advisor.

August 27, 2019

#gotitforfree

To start off, it's a great purse size item! As for it being on my lips, it would leave them very dry. I just wish it had a bit more moisturizing ingredients it to not dry out the lips. No girl wants dry lips. The colour was nice though, if they can improve on that, then I would definitely recommend it!
    As for now, it's too dry for me.

August 26, 2019

A good value matte lip product

I find the matte lip cream by NYX a bit drying. It is not my favorite matte lip formula. I find that if it starts drying while you're applying, it starts to get a bit cakey, and the same for if you reapply later in the day. This colour is a bit pale for me (I have a light to medium skin tone). I much prefer the push up lipstick formula.

However, I must say the price is really good. If you're only going to be out a few hours and are quick in applying it, it may be worth a try for you.

**I received this product free of charge from the ChickAdvisor Product Review Club in exchange for an honest review**

Nice lipstick

Love how creamy this product is. It applies so easily and has a pleasant scent to it. It does dry my lips out a bit but not moreso than any other matte lipstick. Comparable to more expensive brands so this is great value. I love that its a smaller size because I never end up using large tubes of lipstick as there is just too much product. I would purchase this in other colours as it is long lasting and very affordable.

I got this free in exchange for an honest review

Prince Edward Island, Canada

Sooo amazing

I received this free / complimentary for testing purposes from chickadvisor & nyx , all thoughts & opinions are my own.

I loved the shade, highly pigmented and just the perfect nude. The Doe foot applicator was the perfect size, easy to use and apply, basically one swipe and perfect coverage.
    No scent, cute & again such a great everyday nude shade which I love!
    It felt so weightless on the lips and not drying at all (like a lot of liquid lips) it dried down nicely and evenly.

Mon préféré de pharmacie

J’utilise les crème matte douce depuis 2014! J’adore la texture crémeuse mais non-asséchante pour un matte. Sans parler de l’odeur sublime! Je choisi souvent mes rouge à lèvres en fonctions de l’odeur, et les soft matte creme sont definitivement mon GO TO! Je le conseille à toutes mes clientes qui viennent me voir à mon comptoir de cosmétique.

My favorite

This product it's my favorite of NYX Cosmetics, they have a Incredibles colours and it's long lasting too. My favorite in this moment. And the price it's soooooooooo good.

Thanks for this gift ChickAdvisor

I would buy this again

I like this lip cream but I'm not in love with it. I like the color it gives on the lips but it doesn't last super long for my liking. I like to use it as a lip cream but it's not made to be long lasting or anything like that but it gives a good pigmentation on the lips. I received this free from ChickAdvisor.

Very good

All colors NYX are very beautiful and this type lasts longer on the lips All grades of colors NYX are beautiful with a quiet and sophisticated nature, but is a bit expensive for the rest of the brands

August 25, 2019

Favourite lip cream of all time

I got this product for free in exchange for an honest review. However I’ve been using this for the past 3 years and it’s one of my favourites. Love the matte texture that doesn’t dry out. The shade is a warm nude colour that matches my skin tone perfectly