NYX Total Control Drop Foundation Reviews

1.8/5

January 14, 2020
    Colorado, United States

Not good for oily skin

I find this too oily- eventhough I bought it in the winter months when my skin was dry. And I don't find that it "switches" to your actual shade. This has a lot of shades but I didn't find a match. Not recommended.

December 29, 2019
    California, United States

BEST SHEER FOUNDATION!

This foundation is buildable without the thick look/feel. It feels like you have nothing on! I have sensitive skin and breakout easily. This foundation is amazing!

December 08, 2019

Gives me a smooth finish, it's excellent quality!

I love using nyx products, especially the total control drops. I feel you can put as much as you need and it doesnt feel cakey. It gives my skin a smooth finished look. I rate this a 10!!

October 05, 2019

Natural Look

This foundation is pretty good but not amazing. I think it would work well for you if you have normal to oily skin. My skin is more combo leaning dry and I found if I didn't moisturize well beforehand, it would cling to my dry patches. This foundation is great for building up to get a higher coverage from it but it can start to look cakey if you use a lot. The formula is lightweight and it can look like a second skin! Overall I do really like this foundation, I just wish it was more hydrating.

October 02, 2019

Why buy high end when this exists?

I love this foundation, it is by fair my most favourite foundation I have ever used and love behind able.to adjust the amount of coverage I get. If you don't use primer it can look a bit fake.if you go for the full coverage look, so remember your primer ladies! I also like the fact that I can use multiple shades + the dropper to get my perfect shade.

September 07, 2019

Invisible on the skin

Love it. I was so tired of thick foundations that felt heavy during the day. I just need something to tone down my redness. This product feels like nothing on my face, I feel like my skin can breathe and it also doesn’t look patchy. It makes my skin look blurred, airbrushed and healthy. Plus that Nyx is cruelty free, this foundation ticks all the boxes for me.

August 12, 2019

Great full coverage for a fair price!

As a mom of two toddlers I love when I find a drugstore product that is great quality and affordable. The thing I love most about this product is that you’re in control of the type of coverage you get. Love! My new go-to!

July 30, 2019

Foundation

I like this foundation as it is affordable. Goes on smooth, I would say it has medium coverage. I am actually on my second bottle. I like the drops so it makes it easier to put on with a brush.

July 21, 2019

The closest matching foundation to my skin color!

It has a very liquidy consistency but is very light and smooth feeling. You can add more drops of foundation to build more coverage. Doesn't leave my skin dry or oily. Overall my latest favourite foundation.

July 19, 2019

Loveee it!

This foundation gave me pretty good coverage and I like the way it feels on my skin :) it doesn’t have a strong scent which is good for me lol I have dry sensitive skin and I thought it did pretty well.. I love almost all of NYX’s products and I would definitely recommend this !!!