NYX Total Control Drop Foundation Reviews
#21 in Foundation

April 23, 2020

A pretty decent foundation

I purchased this at a NYX store. The consultant in store was very helpful with choosing a colour. This is a good lightweight foundation for daily use. I don’t typically use it for “full glam”(evening) looks.

April 22, 2020

Would buy again!

I have extremely sensitive skin, and can't use much makeup on my face without reacting. This does not make me react and it feels so light and natural.
    Easy to apply. A great product

1.7/5

April 07, 2020

Hated This

Nope, big nope for me. It is too sheer & emphasizes any dry patches on your skin. May work if you have oily skin & like a sheer foundation but if you have dry or combo leaning dry, I would stay away from this.

March 21, 2020

Love it!

I love love love nyx, and I love a dropper. But for foundation it’s not one of my favourites. I found the foundation alittle too watery, but the colour was a perfect match to my complexion. I found its coverage great, and have bought it couple of times over. Nyx is one of the best brands I’ve tried.

1.8/5

January 14, 2020
    Colorado, United States

Not good for oily skin

I find this too oily- eventhough I bought it in the winter months when my skin was dry. And I don't find that it "switches" to your actual shade. This has a lot of shades but I didn't find a match. Not recommended.

December 29, 2019
    California, United States

BEST SHEER FOUNDATION!

This foundation is buildable without the thick look/feel. It feels like you have nothing on! I have sensitive skin and breakout easily. This foundation is amazing!

December 08, 2019

Gives me a smooth finish, it's excellent quality!

I love using nyx products, especially the total control drops. I feel you can put as much as you need and it doesnt feel cakey. It gives my skin a smooth finished look. I rate this a 10!!

October 05, 2019

Natural Look

This foundation is pretty good but not amazing. I think it would work well for you if you have normal to oily skin. My skin is more combo leaning dry and I found if I didn't moisturize well beforehand, it would cling to my dry patches. This foundation is great for building up to get a higher coverage from it but it can start to look cakey if you use a lot. The formula is lightweight and it can look like a second skin! Overall I do really like this foundation, I just wish it was more hydrating.

October 02, 2019

Why buy high end when this exists?

I love this foundation, it is by fair my most favourite foundation I have ever used and love behind able.to adjust the amount of coverage I get. If you don't use primer it can look a bit fake.if you go for the full coverage look, so remember your primer ladies! I also like the fact that I can use multiple shades + the dropper to get my perfect shade.

September 07, 2019

Invisible on the skin

Love it. I was so tired of thick foundations that felt heavy during the day. I just need something to tone down my redness. This product feels like nothing on my face, I feel like my skin can breathe and it also doesn’t look patchy. It makes my skin look blurred, airbrushed and healthy. Plus that Nyx is cruelty free, this foundation ticks all the boxes for me.