Oasis Fruits etc. Deliciously Red

Oasis Fruits etc. Deliciously Red Reviews

Ranked #145 out of 167 in Juice

March 06, 2016

I like this oasis juice in deliciously red. I like that it is not from concentrate. These usually go on sale for around a dollar and I would stock up.

January 30, 2016

Normally, I am not a huge fan of the original line of fruit with veggie drinks that was offered by Oasis. The Deliciously series was excellent. Strong taste of berries (possibly raspberries and strawberries) with no veggie aftertaste, though it may not have been the most true to life flavour. The liquid was not viscous, making it easy to down. Price was comparable to the other juices made by Oasis, which were normally among the cheapest on the market anyway.

My only qualm would be the vagueness of the flavour that it was supposed to be (which was what exactly...?)

August 30, 2015

Loved everything about this juice! Price is right and taste great

August 29, 2015

Better than any Veggie-Fruits drinks! The yellow one is the best! For breakfast, no heart burn in the morning! Magnificient !!! Oasis usally make good product....always satisfied with Oasis!

May 28, 2015

Great way to get your veggies if you are not crazy about them. I enjoyed the drink. It taste like fruit not vegetables. No sugar added so I like that . My son liked it too.

October 03, 2014

It's a juice blend of red fruits and vegetables. It has cherry and plum with beets, carrots, bayberry, bell peppers and other flavours. I guess, the point is to get enough fruits and veggies in your diet. It has no sugar added. I'm sure there different varieties. Plus, there is nothing I am allergic to in this juice. It's sweet enough for me.

Best laundry detergent

Dinner Ideas???

Vim Email!

Dye my hair?

Sherriwolf added a new review for
    Excel strong mint

a_dabchy added a new review for
    LUSH Shampoo Tin

TheNinja added a new review for
    Whiskas perfect portions