ob tampons Reviews

October 06, 2017

The best tampons

I have tried a lot of different tampons over the years and OB are by far the best. I have NEVER leaked when wearing OB tampons even when wearing just a regular obsorbency on my heaviest day.

September 12, 2017

tampon

ce sont mes tampons preferés je ne porte que ceux la ou presque , ils sont vraiment ideal pour celles qui ont des menstruations abondante , ils sont parfait pour placer dans un sac a main car ils sont pas gros

September 12, 2017

Discreet

I love these tampons they are amazing. No applicator makes it easy to wear as well as small enough to hide. They are a good price as well. But for it would is definitely about the size and quality

April 09, 2017

Think I should be a tampon Queen lol I have tried literally everyone and found this one is the only one that protects well I can wear white with these cause I trust them ,Can be found every where there comfortable and dotn even know your wearing them ! Thumbs up

February 28, 2017

OB is my favourite tampon. Because it has no applicator, it is nice and small and easy to just slip into your pocket. OB has several different absorbencies which is great for the different levels of flow that happen during different parts of your period. OB is the only tampon brand I use.
    Also, OB discontinued their Ultra absorbency a while back and I was so glad when they started to produce that one again since it is the one I use the most!

January 04, 2017

O.B. has been the most reliable for of period protection I have used to date. It is clean and discreet and they expand to your body . I have had no leaks that I can recall using O.B. they do the job well that is for sure.

September 13, 2016

Will never use cardboard or plastic applicators again..I use the ultra tampons by ob they have the highest absorbency for heavy heavy flows like mine..

June 30, 2016

I have never been able to wear just a tampón they always leak sometimes even when they aren't even half full, but ob tampons have never leaked for me unless they were just over saturated which was my fault lol. They are comfortable. For those who have issues with the germs anyone using any tampón should wash their hands before and after any changes. And if you are in public clearly you would wipe your hand off before exiting the stall and touch all surfaces with the hand you didn't use. But to each her own, im sticking to them and ive never been brand loyal to anything before

2.0/5

May 13, 2016

there is no applicator so you basically have to stick your finger up there to insert it. not at all my kind of thing. I tried it and it didn't even absorb. I ruined a pair of pants if you understand what I mean. this is the worst idea ever.

February 08, 2016

I don't know why it is so hard to find these tampons in regular sizes but it is and it drives me nuts because there is nothing like them. If I have to use a tampon I want to use OB, period.