ob tampons Reviews

September 09, 2018

Unhygienic

I go out of my way to use these. No applicators, you use your fingers. I just find this highly unhygienic and even uncomfortable.

Playtex all the way

August 26, 2018

Not for me

Recently gave these another shot and they are just not for me. I don't find them overly effective or comfortable, however it is nice that they are small so easily transported. I will keep a box on hand for when I'm going out with a small purse, however they don't do the trick for regular use.

0.5/5

July 23, 2018

No thank you.

Ew.
    I just can't.
    I tried and I know a lot of people prefer them but not I.
    I find them extremely hard to insert.
    I just can't get a good grip.
    I just could not for the life of me use them, I probably wasted everyone I had.
    I'd rather use a cardboard applicator and I hate them too.
    Two thumbs wayyy down.

2.8/5

June 29, 2018

I’m not a fan of tampons I wouldn’t buy this product

I would buy it again, that’s just me. I’m not comfortable with using tampons let alone one without an applicator. I have been using pads for the last 2 years because of medical reasons. I wanted to try and give these another try but I felt uncomfortable.

June 21, 2018

Best. Tampons. Ever.

Ok, I may be biased because I've been using these since they came out and I've been lucky to recieve samples from them a couple times. I honestly won't use any other tampons cause these are so easy to use, less waste, comfortable & the levels of absorbancy they provide is above every other brand!

June 20, 2018

Very good

Very small and discrete - I love the convenience of this product. The applicator is easy to use and no leaks! Love this product and definitely would recommend. This has become my go to tampon!

June 20, 2018

OB Tampons Regular

Work great ! No applicator compact and discreet easy to use.I can't believe I never tried these before .Will be buying these for my 12 year old daughter when the time comes very easy to use .

May 16, 2018

Best Tampons Out There with almost Zero Waste!

Having used OB tampons for years now I can honestly say they work amazingly, come in all variety of sizes to prevent any leaks, and are simply the most comfortable product out there (much better shape and size than others)

The biggest upside to me is, they are so much smaller and discrete to put in your pocket or wallet or any other place you may need to hide one. Also, why produce so much trash with all the other brands' packaging when these come with next to no packaging/waste. Just awesome!

March 21, 2018

The best feminine hygiene products EVER!

I love these. Honestly these are so discrete & fit into many places from wallets to pockets to that tiny pocket on those jeans you love so much! The only thing that would honestly be so helpful would be new little carrying containers. I have 2 from when I first bought OB & they're a bit banged up and the designs have rubbed off them.

March 14, 2018

Eco friendly tampons

Small and low waste tampons. My preferred brand as these are easier to use, super portable, discreet, and without the applicator have less waste than most tampon brands.