ob tampons Reviews

May 16, 2018

Best Tampons Out There with almost Zero Waste!

Having used OB tampons for years now I can honestly say they work amazingly, come in all variety of sizes to prevent any leaks, and are simply the most comfortable product out there (much better shape and size than others)

The biggest upside to me is, they are so much smaller and discrete to put in your pocket or wallet or any other place you may need to hide one. Also, why produce so much trash with all the other brands' packaging when these come with next to no packaging/waste. Just awesome!

March 21, 2018

The best feminine hygiene products EVER!

I love these. Honestly these are so discrete & fit into many places from wallets to pockets to that tiny pocket on those jeans you love so much! The only thing that would honestly be so helpful would be new little carrying containers. I have 2 from when I first bought OB & they're a bit banged up and the designs have rubbed off them.

March 14, 2018

Eco friendly tampons

Small and low waste tampons. My preferred brand as these are easier to use, super portable, discreet, and without the applicator have less waste than most tampon brands.

February 26, 2018

MY GO TO TAMPONS!

My go-to tampons! Small and discrete! Better absorbency than any other tampons on the market and without the hassle of an applicator. I high recommond this product!

February 11, 2018

love them

I love the ob tampons. I have been using them since I was a teenager and it is by far my favorite brand. so much less discreet when you are carrying around, and much less waste than other brands with applicators. they absorb well and i have never had a problem with leaking with them. priced very well, much cheaper than a lot of other brands as well. overall they are a great tampon and i wouldnt choose any others over them. have recommended them to all of my family and friends for years and i will continue to do so

February 09, 2018

Discreet and eco friendly

I recently tried the OB tampons. I must say I am impressed with how compact size they are. Still keep you feeling secure. My new monthly best friend. Very little waste.

October 06, 2017

The best tampons

I have tried a lot of different tampons over the years and OB are by far the best. I have NEVER leaked when wearing OB tampons even when wearing just a regular obsorbency on my heaviest day.

September 12, 2017

tampon

ce sont mes tampons preferés je ne porte que ceux la ou presque , ils sont vraiment ideal pour celles qui ont des menstruations abondante , ils sont parfait pour placer dans un sac a main car ils sont pas gros

September 12, 2017

Discreet

I love these tampons they are amazing. No applicator makes it easy to wear as well as small enough to hide. They are a good price as well. But for it would is definitely about the size and quality

April 09, 2017

Think I should be a tampon Queen lol I have tried literally everyone and found this one is the only one that protects well I can wear white with these cause I trust them ,Can be found every where there comfortable and dotn even know your wearing them ! Thumbs up