Tampax Pearl Regular Reviews

Ranked #11 out of 242 in Feminine Hygiene

Regular is for normal flow days.Smooth plastic applicator and rounded tip for comfortable insertion.Contoured grip to make the applicator easy to hold and position.Width-wise expansion to fit your unique form.Pearl has an absorbent braid to help protect against unexpected leaks.Discreet and durable wrapper with easy-to-open tabs.

April 25, 2017

I like the ease of using the Tampax Pearl. I find this to be a good quality product. The leakage is very minimal for me and this make me feel comfortable trusting this product. I would recommend this product.

February 09, 2017

When I first started using tampons, this was my number one choice. But, since then I have found that are much better products out there that have better applicators and offer better protection in terms of leaking.

January 29, 2017

I love this product, not only is it inexpesive. I find that the applicators are much more comfortable, less complicated to use, easy disposal. They last for quite awhile too, only brand i go with usually.

January 07, 2017

Tampax is the only brand of tampons i will ever use. i have never had any issues with them and will continue to use and wear them for as long as i have to. i do find the price high as these are essentials for every female and wish they were cheaper. apart from the price they are definitely a must have.

December 29, 2016

To me tampons are over priced because personally I feel like they should be free or at least way cheaper, considering its something we as females can not really live without, not comfortably anyways.. This is my
    favorite brand because it slides in comfortably and does not typically cause me any discomfort. Although I am sensitive to the material that tampons are made of in general so I would rather use organic but I recommend these for sure.

December 15, 2016

These are my "go to" brand. The applicator is very smooth to use and reduces a lot of the discomfort of insertion when you are already hurting. I used Playtex for a long time because it seems the design would be better at preventing leaks than this, but I was wrong! This design is far better (for me). I will not bother trying any other as long as I can get these!

September 28, 2016

These are my fav! They cost a little more than others and they are on sale quite often but I will not wait for them to go on sale. The applicator is great.

September 18, 2016

I found this product did not last very long and cause leaks. In addition I found the applicator quite uncomfortable to use. I was very disappointed when trying this product.

September 14, 2016

I've been using this product since it hit shelves.
    It is slightly more expensive than other varieties but you can't compare when it comes to absorbent quality and comfort application.

June 17, 2016

Great product, for some reason I don't cheap out on tampons, so the price doesn't really bother me and I love this brand so I pay it. Overall this is my favourite type, the pearl just fits comfortably and I like the applicator and packaging of this brand.