O.B. Tampons Reviews

o.b. tampons are more compact than other tampons with comparable absorbency, making them easier to insert. New o.b. ProComfort tampons are even easier to insert and remove because they are the only tampons with a SilkTouch cover for ultimate comfort.

October 12, 2017

my go to

I have tried every tampon on the market, and these are always the ones i come back to. The fit perfectly everytime. I always find other ones are too long and will poke out as the day goes on. Never have any problems with leaks.

October 06, 2017

My go to

I've been recently trying to be more health/ environmentally conscious so i decided to try these tampons and i loved them. The packaging is less wasteful and there arent any harmful ingredients or perfumes! super happy with these. They feel comfortable and there are no leaks!

October 04, 2017

LOVE LOVE LOVE

I know a lot of women are squeamish about o.b., but if you can get past that barrier, you won't get better protection. I also appreciate the lack of wasteful packaging and applicators.

October 01, 2017

I never have leaks and always feel comfortable

I am sad I didn't find OB sooner in life! I always struggled with tampons either feeling uncomfortable or leaking, sometimes both. With OB I don't have either of these issues. They feel so comfortable because they're shorter and mold to your shape. I also love the small size so they take up less room in my purse and I love there isn't big applicators to throw out. I will never go back to those 'other' brands again

September 23, 2017

Go to product

I have been using this product for over 10 years. I like that they are compact and discrete. Due to having no applicator, they also have very little packaging waste. I do find them to be on the expensive side.

September 20, 2017

Probably won't buy again

OB tampons have been affective enough for me without leaving with leaks, however I am still not crazy about not having the applicator. A great product to keep in your purse, however not what I would want to use every time.

September 16, 2017

I was concerned at first, but now they're my favourite

I tried these for the first time several years ago. I was hesitant to use a tampon without an applicator, but once I got used to it I realized how much better I like OB. They are so small but still provide great protection. And I feel more comfortable when using OB compared to any other tampon.

September 07, 2017

so much better for the environment

I love that these have literally barely any garbage that comes along with them. Just a thin sleeve of plastic wrap and that's it. I hate how most tampons have so much extra plastic that causes for more garbage!

July 31, 2017

I'll never use anything else during that time of the month

...ever again.
    OB is SO comfortable. I've been using them for years now.
    I love how they come in different sizes and compact little packages.
    They're comfortable, I can move around in them and they're discreet.
    They run a little on the expensive side though, unfortunately, but sometimes they have pretty good deals on them (that's when you stock up!)

July 11, 2017

small but big

The OB tampons are small in size but big on absorbency, they work really good, and I think they are easier to used than the other tampons and also less waste