O.B. Tampons Reviews

o.b. tampons are more compact than other tampons with comparable absorbency, making them easier to insert. New o.b. ProComfort tampons are even easier to insert and remove because they are the only tampons with a SilkTouch cover for ultimate comfort.

1.0/5

April 11, 2018

never again

I really dislike OB tampons. They need an applicator! I find them super hard to use and they can make things very . . . messy. I tried them out a while ago and immediately threw them out and headed back to the store for my regular brand.

April 07, 2018

Super effective!

To be honest, I was REALLY surprised by these o.b applicator free tampons. I was never keen on the whole applicator-free part of the deal, but this mission got me over that fear and turned me into a believer. I'm mad at myself for not trying these sooner. They hold much better than my previous brand. I honestly can't even believe it. No soreness or irritation, super compact and discrete. They seem to be a little more expensive than others but I'm definitely willing to pay the extra cost, especially if I know it's helping me reach a goal of being less wasteful when it comes to garbage. Very lightweight, yet very effective. By looking at the tiny little tampons you'd never think they'd do the heavy-duty job they did, in my experiences with them.
    * I received this product for free, in return for my honest feedback. All opinions are my own.

March 30, 2018

Wonderful

I wasn't sure if I was gonna like these tampons because they don't have an applicator. I got some as a free sample and decided to try them. I was very happy with them. They are not to big, they are actually comfortable, as much as they can be, and I have not had any leaks while wearing them. So I do recommend trying them, you will be happy you did.

March 27, 2018

My favourite

These are my favourite tampons, I love the coverage they provide and the fact that they are more environmentally friendly is another plus. They are really comfortable, and typically they give out free sample boxes so thats pretty good too!

March 17, 2018

Simple, and discrete

These are my favorite tampons to use. Unbeatable product and brand. No other brand comes close. Tiny enough to hide anywhere, tuck them in pockets of jackets and bags. The multipack has a great assortment as well. You don't have to worry about running out. Keep a box under your sink at all times!

March 15, 2018

Why is this a thing?

These tampons make no sense to me. I do not like the idea of having to stick my fingers up inside myself. Especially during menstruation. They are also very hard and uncomfortable. Wont buy.

0.5/5

March 15, 2018

Tampons

I won't ever buy these tampons ever again they are so hard compared to most tampons. Their very messy to use as you have to use your fingers to insert them, where as most come with a applicator.

March 13, 2018

Écologique

Idéal pour les filles qui se préoccupent de l'environnement mais qui n'ont pas réussi à s'habituer aux coupes menstruelles (ex.:DivaCup). N'ayant pas d'applicateurs, ça fait moins de déchets. Quand même facile à insérer. Absorbe bien, pas de fuites.

March 09, 2018

Getting me through my cycle for over 20 years!

I refuse to buy anything other than OB for my feminine protection needs. I find their expansion properties so much more effective than other brands. I also like the fact there is no applicator - so much more discreet, no pinching and no waste.

February 08, 2018

Love these

I really enjoy OB tampons. They are discreet because they are small because there is no applicator, and I like being able to put them in place exactly where they feel most comfortable for me, without having to adjust it more than once like I had to some times with tampons with applicators .