O.B. Tampons Reviews

o.b. tampons are more compact than other tampons with comparable absorbency, making them easier to insert. New o.b. ProComfort tampons are even easier to insert and remove because they are the only tampons with a SilkTouch cover for ultimate comfort.

March 27, 2018

My favourite

These are my favourite tampons, I love the coverage they provide and the fact that they are more environmentally friendly is another plus. They are really comfortable, and typically they give out free sample boxes so thats pretty good too!

March 17, 2018

Simple, and discrete

These are my favorite tampons to use. Unbeatable product and brand. No other brand comes close. Tiny enough to hide anywhere, tuck them in pockets of jackets and bags. The multipack has a great assortment as well. You don't have to worry about running out. Keep a box under your sink at all times!

March 15, 2018

Why is this a thing?

These tampons make no sense to me. I do not like the idea of having to stick my fingers up inside myself. Especially during menstruation. They are also very hard and uncomfortable. Wont buy.

0.5/5

March 15, 2018

Tampons

I won't ever buy these tampons ever again they are so hard compared to most tampons. Their very messy to use as you have to use your fingers to insert them, where as most come with a applicator.

March 13, 2018

Écologique

Idéal pour les filles qui se préoccupent de l'environnement mais qui n'ont pas réussi à s'habituer aux coupes menstruelles (ex.:DivaCup). N'ayant pas d'applicateurs, ça fait moins de déchets. Quand même facile à insérer. Absorbe bien, pas de fuites.

March 09, 2018

Getting me through my cycle for over 20 years!

I refuse to buy anything other than OB for my feminine protection needs. I find their expansion properties so much more effective than other brands. I also like the fact there is no applicator - so much more discreet, no pinching and no waste.

February 08, 2018

Love these

I really enjoy OB tampons. They are discreet because they are small because there is no applicator, and I like being able to put them in place exactly where they feel most comfortable for me, without having to adjust it more than once like I had to some times with tampons with applicators .

January 25, 2018

Nope. Just nope.

I couldn't get over the mess and awkwardness of application. Its not a product I can toss in my purse and use while out because of the mess. The tampon is self is fine. It did its job well and removal was fine but I can't get past the lack of applicator. Kudos to those who can, but I'm not one of them.

2.3/5

January 25, 2018

No Thanks

I tried these as an back up/ emergency option. It was a lesson learned. Using my bare fingers to insert a tampon is a messy situation. It was impossible. I had to wait in a public bathroom with yucky fingers until everyone else left so I could wash my hands.

January 23, 2018

Best on the market

Love these nice compact tampons, price is always great. AlwAys able to find them in any store I go in. Packaging is nice and compact and discreet. Love the variety pack