OFRA COSMETICS Liquid Lipstick Reviews
#38 in Lipstick

July 06, 2018

Good product and colours!

I love idea I'm new to buying brand mms e makeup and idea has to be a favourite brand of mine! They have a amazing lipsticks and the colours are amazing as well just a great product!

July 06, 2018

im in looooooooooooove

WOW mat comme ont les aimes, légers comme ont les aimes et d'une durabilité hors paire!
    les ''shades'' sont multiples, et vraiment tous tres beau!
    jadore leurs lipsticks!

June 21, 2018

Creamy, long wear

I love how creamy this liquid lipstick is. It never dries out on your lips, and still has a long staying power. The applicator makes it easy to apply, and it doesn’t bleed. It has a full pigment look. There isn’t a scent to it, so no offensive taste or smell. It lasts for hours, even after eating.

March 11, 2018

Ofra Laguna Beach liquid lipstick

Favourite liquid lipstick and colour I’ve ever bought. I try others but always end up going back to this. It lasts all day and feels good on lips, not too drying like most liquid lipsticks can be! On the more exapensive side but honestly well worth it

January 22, 2018

I loved this product

I loved the liquid lipstick so much that I order two set of three of different shade colors which I took a risk on and its my go to go shades and brand..I totally recommend this to all the ladies

December 16, 2017

A pretty lipstick for day and night looks

The tube allows for easy use of this product. It glides on smoothly and doesn't feel sticky or gloopy. Looks fabulous for both day and night-time looks, as the colour is so pretty and versatile.