OGX Coconut Miracle Oil shampoo Reviews
#206 in Shampoo

January 26, 2021

My best Shampoo so far!

I have been using this Shampoo for the past 2 years and I am very satisfied. My hair is very dry and it is very difficult to detangle it after it dries and this shampoo and the same conditioner have been a life saver for me. It moisturizes the hair without leaving it oily.

2.0/5

January 24, 2021

Not for me

I was really disappointed by this shampoo. I have very fine and colour treated hair, which becomes knotty when washing it. I find that this shampoo tangles it even more and I didn’t find any difference in the smoothness or brilliance whatsoever. Maybe it works better for other hair types but personally I don’t think it is worth the money. I won’t buy it again.

January 18, 2021
    California, United States

Smells like heaven! I would definitely repurchase.

For the price of this product, you really get a bang for your buck. I'm the type of person to try out a new shampoo and conditioner set every time I run out. This shampoo is definitely a win. I don't usually do good with oils in scalp products but the concentration did not seem to bother my sensitive scalp or make it oily.

1.3/5

January 13, 2021

It's whatever

It's not for me. For my hair it wasn't what I was hoping for. Sadly it left me disappointed. I had high hopes for smooth, soft, easy to brush hair. But it left grimy matte finish. I'll keep trying the different ones. As I'm sure to fine the one for my hair type.

January 11, 2021
    Dudley, United Kingdom

OGX ORGANIC MASTERS

I discovered this organic, sulphte free range when my hair was bearing the brunt of a lot of stress and I just knew it was fading fast! I gave the Biotin and Collagen in the purple bottles a go and saw a difference within a couple of months of using. Now OGX is one of the only hair brands I use and trust as I have dropped all of the other SLS rich shampoos and conditioners. Sulphates kill hair but sulfate free products are your friend!

January 11, 2021

Smells amazing, hair feels great!

Shampoo lathers well, need a bit of extra conditioner. Hair feels soft and smell lingers all day. My teen also says it makes her hair soft and she is prone to oily hair.

December 16, 2020

Not overly special

I am a fan of OGX shampoos but I bought this thinking it would do something special considering it was called miracle oil but it isn't any different than the other shampoo products in their line.
    I also found the scent is overwhelmingly perfumy for me. It doesn't quite smell coconutty but.. perfumy (not sure how to better describe it!)
    I will go back to the regular coconut milk OGX shampoo as it does the same job.

November 11, 2020

I love this

I Love this shampoo and conditioner set. I use it all the time. I love the smell and it works amazing. I use it all the time and have a few back up bottles

November 11, 2020

Love it!

This shampoo smells really good. Like so lovely! It works really well with my hair and made my hair pretty smooth! I would recommend it to all my straight haired folks as I’m not sure how well it works with curly hair! I really love it.

November 10, 2020

Great

I have all 4 products from this line, because I absolutely love this product and the scent. It smells wonderful and leaves my hair feeling great!
    My husband always compliments me on how great my hair smells.