OGX Renewing Argan Oil Of Morocco Penetrating Oil Reviews
#2 in Hair Oil

October 19, 2020

Amazing!

Not only is this so nourishing and hydrating for my hair but it leaves my hair so soft. I absolutely love this hair oil. It is very affordable and is like a holy grail of hair products for me. My hair gets frizzy and dry so I live using this on the ends of my hair.

October 19, 2020

Great argan oil product for smoother hair!

This is a great hair product infused with argan oil of morocco. I use it twice a week after a hair wash. I started to see my hair getting smoother after 2 uses. Also it claims to be for all hair types. It seems to suite my hair.
    For a smoother, silkier hair; I would definitely recommend trying this product!!

September 11, 2020
    Georgia, United States

Improves my hair

So happy with how the OGX Moroccan Argan Oil makes my hair feel! It definitely makes my hair softer, smoother, and shinier after use. I typically apply a little bit throughout my damp hair after shower. A little product goes a long way so the bottle actually lasts a while.

July 31, 2020

Cheveux doux

C'est tout à fait par hasard que j'ai découvert ce produit. J'étais à la recherche de quelque chose à mettre sur les longueurs de mes cheveux une fois lavés et quand ils sont encore mouillés afin de les rendre plus doux. Bouteille mignonne, je connaissais un peu ces produits et que dire du prix, beaucoup moins dispendieux que celui que j'utilisais auparavant. Mes cheveux sont hyper doux et se coiffent très bien une fois le produit séché. J'adore la fragrance et son fini non gras.

May 21, 2020

Smells like I've just showered

This hair oil is so lovely. The smell is just like a nice clean shampoo, and I've been told that it smells like I've just stepped out of the shower. I was worried a hair oil would shorten the time I have in between washes and make my hair extra greasy, but it's really light. It actually makes my hair look cleaner by making it soft and fluffy again. A little goes a long way to, so it's definitely going to last me a while.

May 10, 2020

Good affordable Hair Oil

I started buying this in the winter when my hair was getting frizzy from the cold air. I typically use it after showers while my hair is wet and I say it works well! As long as you dont use too much (no more than 3 pumps for me) it won't leave a greasy feeling on your hair and will just leave it felling really moisturized with the right amount of shine! I dont have to worry about walking around with frizzy hair anymore and it works better than the salon brand oil for way cheaper. One thing i would say is that it leaves my hands super oiler afterwards

April 21, 2020
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Hydrates and adds shine to hair

I struggle with dry and frizzy hair in the winter time, so I bought this product to combat that. I have been satisfied with the results- a little or this oil goes a long way too so I’ve been able to stretch it out for a few years!

February 26, 2020

Makes my hair shiny!

This makes my hair feel and look really shiny, it is good value for the price and i would reccomend to others. its also great to use before blow drying

February 05, 2020

Awesome

I use this product after i wash my hair ,it makes my hair more smooth,i have damage hair so i use it before dry my hair and makes my hair much healthier
    I love this product and i use it for 2years

January 28, 2020

My hair thanks me and it shows.

This hair oil works so well with my thick, colour-treated hair. The smell of it is an added bonus, but the fact that it leaves my hair looking so healthy and shiny is what I keep coming back for. A little bit goes a long way, too, so the price is definitely worth it in my opinion.