O'Keeffe's Working Hands Hand Cream Reviews

2.2/5

June 23, 2022

This would not be my go to hand cream

My hands get very dry often, and I heard a lot of good reviews of this product from friends and family so I thought I would give it a try. Unfortunately I didn't like it. When I would start rubbing it into my hands, it felt like water mixed with a light balm. It left my hands feeling greasy, to the point where I would have to go wash it off with soap just so that I could hold my pen and write. I did not like the feeling of my hands after using so I ended up giving it away to my dad who really likes the product.

January 13, 2022

Amazing

Bought this for my husband but unfortunately it never made it to his hands! I tried this and surprisingly was very impressed with the texture. This cream is more like a balm.. goes on smooth, absorbs quickly and is not sticky or oily AT ALL! My only downside is I don't find it moisturizing enough but that can be fixed with reapplying regularly!

December 09, 2021
    Missouri, United States

It works!!!

Hand cream is the thing that is always and everywhere with me. At home, at work, in the car and purse. The water in our city is very hard and the skin of the hands is always overheard at any time of the year, so I am always in search of a cream that can solve my problems. the texture of the cream is very dense, it is quite thick, because it turned out that its consumption is minimal. The cream instantly softens the skin of the hands. After use, the skin remains soft, nourished and moisturized for a long time. I recommend it!

April 27, 2021

My favourite hand cream

I used handcream A LOT, especially because of the pandemic. I'm washing my hands a lot and using hand sanitizer. This keeps my hands feeling soft and hydrated but it doesn't make them sticky

April 26, 2021

Literally OVERNIGHT results!

Ok, So I work for a large foundry in manitoba, and the amount of brake clean and moving parts has damaged my hands to a point of cracking and pain almost unbearable. I bought this product at Canadian Tire and applied before bed. The next morning my hands looked and felt fantastic! dryness and damage is healed fast. Thankyou!

March 23, 2021

I keep buying this product!

Having to sanitize and wash hands constantly, this has become a regular product to use for me. It literally takes all the dryness out of my skin and leaves my hands feeling soft and smooth!

February 19, 2021
    United Kingdom

My hands saver!

As a nurse, I suffer with extremely dry hands due to constant washing and using alcohol gels. I cannot "afford" hand products that simply don't moisturise enough. This one is my always favourite!
    It isn't gresy, it does have any sent and it definitely has a permanent place in my uniform pocket!

November 03, 2020

The only thing that works for my hands!

I struggle every year with very red, dry and cracked hands/knuckles. As soon as the weather gets cold, my hands look terrible and sore. I have tried every kind of lotion and nothing worked until I heard about working hands cream. I went to the drug store, tried it out and have been using this for my hand routine every winter for the past 2 years now. Its the only cream I have tried strong enough to get through my rough skin and soften it up and take away the redness. I most definitley recommend this product for dry cracked hands.

September 05, 2020

O'KEEFFE'S WORKING HANDS HAND GOTTA HAVE IT

This product is absolutely amazing, my hands are always in water doing dishes and cleaning around the house, Especially in during the winters months and dryness in the house, the tips of my fingers crack and this is the only product that will help heal my fingers, I put it on at night and within a few days my fingers are better. You can buy this product for your feet as well. I have both.

September 05, 2020

Go to for overnight relief!

i live in AB, Canada and winters here get extremely dry. I make sure to put it on before bed and I wake up with hands softer than a baby's bum!! Cracked and dry hands are no longer a thing!!