Olaplex No. 4 Bond Maintenance Shampoo Reviews
#18 in Hair Care

June 09, 2021

Bomb shampoo

I know we have all herd good things from olaplex but oh my . I have hair that goes down past my shoulder blades and I use less than a pea size ..... that’s right with any other shampoo I would use a loonie size amount always have but the shampoo lathers like nothing else. I alway got decent results in just one wash . Amazing

June 07, 2021

Amazing shampoo!

I have been using olaplex for about 6 months and have seen amazing results. Even thought the product is expensive you only need a very small amount to get to it hair clean. I wash my hair about 3 times a week and this always does amazing job. I use olaplex number 2-6 and love the whole line!

May 22, 2021
    California, United States

Great for colored hair!

First off, the shampoo doesn’t foam easily BUT it definitely helps keep your scalp clean. Pair it with the conditioner and hair mask, your hair will feel so soft and beautiful. When I got my hair done for the first time, I used a different brand and my hair felt dry and frizzy. But when I switched over to Olaplex, it was a game changer. My hair felt so soft and shiny. It’s great for people who have colored hair, I don’t think it works as well if your hair isn’t colored. It’s a bit pricey but I think it’s totally worth it!

1.0/5

May 10, 2021
    Turkey

SO BAD

This is so bad!!!!! I used almost every olaplex product and this can't be good for your hair. Do not get this. The only time I used this was when I did the olaplex hair mask and it dries your hair SO MUCH that you are definitely better without it.

May 09, 2021

Great product that lasts

There’s a few reason why I love Olaplex.
    1. For $38 CAD, this shampoo lasts me months (medium length hair, 2x per week) I don’t need more than a dime sized amount to do all my hair!
    2. As a chemical treated blonde, this keeps my hair healthy / no breakage
    3. Great smell!

April 22, 2021
    United States

Worth every penny, will continue buying

Though the olaplex line may be more on the pricey side, the products are worth every penny. Since you only have to use a small amount the bottles last a surprising amount of time and has worked wonders for my Damaged hair

April 21, 2021

The best

This brand is the hold standard for dry damaged hair. This shampoo is gentle but extremely effective. Helps to clean the hair and helps restore the folicle.

April 17, 2021

so worth it

my hair felt so soft after. Also, made my hair grow like two inches, which is the most it's ever grown. its def a little pricy but totally worth the price.

March 28, 2021

Awesome

After ditching my last brand shampoo over hair loss claims, my sister recommended Olaplex 4 Bond maintenance shampoo. The first thing I noticed was that I only needed a small amount for it to lather up throughout my hair. It definitely goes a long way compared to other shampoos where you need a handful to be able to lather up. It has a very light fragrance and leaves my hair feeling clean and weightless.

March 12, 2021

Love!!!

This is the only shampoo I’ll use. It makes my hair feel clean and strengthens every single strand. It lathers really nicely so a little bit definitely goes a long way - which is definitely a gold thing considering the price.