Olay Active Hydrating Cream Reviews

4.1/5
Ranked #40 out of 1360 in Facial Lotions & Creams

June 23, 2017

My daily moisturizing cream

I started using this product in winter, when my skin was very dry. It helped my skin get the hydratation it needed. Now that the summer has begun, I still use the cream and my face doesn't get oily or anything. So I think it suits every type of skin, since I can use it in dry times and in more oily times. I apply this cream every morning - or almost - before my makeup. I like it very much. You don't need a lot of cream to have enough on your face, it spreads easily. The smell is nice. The price is cheap! Very good product.

May 30, 2017

Not oily but still hydrates well. I would have liked it more if it had a spf15 or some sort of sun protection as the one i have does not. Still is a very good facial lotion though.

May 12, 2017

I use this as my daily moisturizing cream. It's perfect for me whether I have oily or dry skin that day and in any season. It's my favourite and I'm in my second bottle!

May 11, 2017

I just love this product it is one of my top 5 its smells so amazing and keep my skin looking fresh and young looking and since I am almost 40and my face is just loving all the nurturing my body gets from this cream so I am giving this cream 5 thumbs up

May 10, 2017

I uses it every day I even got my friends and family using it it makes my skin feel so great I recommend it to every women I use a lot of Olay product I was never disappointed

May 08, 2017

This is a great product! I cannot even feel it on my skin. It's not heavy or greasy feeling. The scent is subtle, but so lovely. It's a good all day wear cream.

April 28, 2017

This product helped to moisturize my face which was very dry. It has a nice scent and did not cause my face to break out. The formula would help to moisturize a bit better if it had a thicker consistency I think.

April 13, 2017

this stuff is the best cream olay has ever had for my skin. by boyfriend loves my skin so much he started using it, i havnt seen him get a zit in months and his leathered up roofer skin is looking so beautiful and feeling so soft. i would not know what to do with out this cream, yay moisturizer!!!

April 03, 2017

I have combination skin that has areas that get very dry during the winters, mostly on the bottom sides of my nose and around my eyebrows. Having oily spots on the rest of my nose and forehead I normally have a hard time balancing being moisturized vs oily. This cream I can apply to my whole face and it does not cause my oily spots to worsen or break out. I do need to apply it morning and night though to keep the dry areas moisturized but a little bit of this cream goes a long way. Plus the price is right. Will probably continue to buy this unless I find something better.

March 31, 2017

Finally a cream that isn't too thick or watery. It never irritates my skin. I will definitely be buying this again. Also, less expensive than similar-quality products.