Olay Active Hydrating Cream Reviews

Ranked #40 out of 1273 in Facial Lotions & Creams

April 25, 2017

It's amazing does the job strongly recommend can't wait to use again & tell all my friends and family about it definitely will be buying more in the future .

April 13, 2017

this stuff is the best cream olay has ever had for my skin. by boyfriend loves my skin so much he started using it, i havnt seen him get a zit in months and his leathered up roofer skin is looking so beautiful and feeling so soft. i would not know what to do with out this cream, yay moisturizer!!!

April 03, 2017

I have combination skin that has areas that get very dry during the winters, mostly on the bottom sides of my nose and around my eyebrows. Having oily spots on the rest of my nose and forehead I normally have a hard time balancing being moisturized vs oily. This cream I can apply to my whole face and it does not cause my oily spots to worsen or break out. I do need to apply it morning and night though to keep the dry areas moisturized but a little bit of this cream goes a long way. Plus the price is right. Will probably continue to buy this unless I find something better.

March 31, 2017

Finally a cream that isn't too thick or watery. It never irritates my skin. I will definitely be buying this again. Also, less expensive than similar-quality products.

March 13, 2017

Vraiment un bon produit mais contient trop de parfum. Personne sensible s'abstenir. Il hydrate bien la peau. Je l'ai donné à un ami et il l'a vraiment adoré.

February 27, 2017

I received this product as a free trial and I find it very moisterizing on my skin but a little greasy when applying before bed or even under makeup primer. It's a thick creme and spreads nicely. Lasts a long time. Has a nice light smell not overpowering. I would not buy this product as I prefer something lighter as a moisturizer.

February 27, 2017

I used this product daily. I am very pleased with the results. It provides my face and hands with the moisture required to keep the skin subtle and soft. I also use Olay regenerating serum daily. I am 71 years of age with no wrinkles on my face or hands.

February 27, 2017

My mom has used this same lotion since she was a teenager, and she has always told me that thanks to Olay her skin is still soft and in great condition. Who am I to argue with a mother's wisdom?? I use this every day!

February 27, 2017

I have been looking for an effective moisturizer for quite some time now, and I think I found the winner here. What really got me to purchase this was the fact that it is an oil free product. Many moisturizers I've used were not oil free and after applying my makeup, I could see that my face had a shine that I was trying to avoid. This product took care of that! A little goes a long way with this cream. You only need a very little amount for your face to soak in this product and hydrate. Lastly, the scent is quite pleasant. For a little over $10, the value is amazing. If you're looking for a moisturizer, you won't be disappointed with this product.

January 17, 2017

I purchased this when I ran out of my higher end cream and I desperately need cream on my face. I fell in love immediately. It smells so nice, is great for sensitive skin and great for use under my foundation. i also like that it does not cause me to break out and it really is making my skin more flawless day after day. I highly recommend this amazing cream.