Olay Eyes Ultimate eye cream Reviews

Ranked #9 out of 383 in Eye Cream

April 17, 2017

This is the only eye cream i buy. I think it is perfect! I don't think it's to expensive for what it does. I'm 35 and i don't have any wrinkles at all.

April 09, 2017

I am glad I didn't pick this up myself and my sister did instead, that way I was able to try it and I did not like it. I have dark circles under my eyes and part of it is from genetics, but a lot of it comes from sinus and allergy problems. I always am on the look for good eye creams and I don't like I creams that conceal the problem rather then try to fight for a solution. This eye cream, although it has a nice creamy formula, reminds me of a concealer. The apparent pink tone will obviously make my eyes look brighter because it acts like a concealer! I rather just use my maybeline concealer over an eye cream that will help with the dark circles. Even on no make up days (which is most days) I rather just pop on a little bit of concealer under my eyes so I don't look so dead.

April 04, 2017

Honestly, I got this product because of a promotion and I found it didn't work for me. I used it every day as directed and it left my dark circles looking the same. I was expecting a lot better results. I'm not sure if I would recommend this product or buy it again. I appreciate the promotion I was offered however.

February 28, 2017

I purchase the Olay ultimate eye cream to help with the dark circles and puffiness under my eyes. It seems to be helping but not as much as I head hoped. I do like it but I'm not sure if I would spend the 30.00 again on it

January 05, 2017

Best eye cream ever! I suffer from very dry skin around my eyes, and this cream is amazing! And its ok, even when wearing contact lenses. I've noticed since using it every day the skin around my eyes is much smoother!

December 23, 2016

I received a free sample of this eye cream and I really love it. It is quick to absorb, thick and creamy and it does not leave any shine on my face. It is light and I don't feel it on. It leaves my skin so soft!!!

December 15, 2016

Olay Eyes Ultimate Eye Cream can be purchased at Walmart for around $30.00 for a 15 ml container. This is a beige/taupe colour with a light weight creamy texture. It goes on smoothly seeming to hide or camouflaging my bags and dark circles. It is almost like a concealer. I like it and will likely buy in the future.

November 28, 2016

I received this as a sample to try and review. I have major under eye bags but this does help with diminishing them somewhat, but not completely. It did seem to help with dark circles as it is pigmented. I liked that it went on smoothly and helped to hydrate which made my makeup not cake up.

November 16, 2016

I would say that of all the under eye creams I've tried this would be in the top grouping. I really like how it is tinted to begin with, more of a beigey colour than the more common white. So it makes it feel like it's concealing and providing coverage that blends in. It's a nice soft cream that blends in super easily and doesn't leave streaks, and dries fast not being oily. I haven't noticed a dramatic change (the eye creams I use never really do, but I like being proactive against aging), but it is a good long lasting moisturizer for that part of the face that can get neglected.

October 19, 2016

I got a tester in one of my magazines. I only got to try it out twice but wow is it ever amazing. My skin around the eye felt soft and looked refreshed, glowing. I'm running out the door to get the full size. GREAT product. Never had a better eye cream