3.6/5
Olay Facial Makeup Remover Wipes Reviews

Good - 0

November 24, 2017

Does the job

These wipes are pretty good as they can get the job done and they are a cheap so if your on a budget these will do the trick. The one thing i liked was that it also remover some of my waterproof make because sometimes not all wipes can do that.

March 16, 2017

I use these as a quick go to to clean both the makeup off my face, and when I have a lot of built up oil. I have bangs, so I often have an oily forehead. These are perfect to make my skin feel refreshed and if i'm running late for work, or exhausted after a long day, I can simply wipe my face with these and know that it is clean and oil free.

1.7/5

June 05, 2016

J'ai detester les lingettes de olay car cest rugeux il n'y a pas beaucoup de produit dessus. ca peut aussi secher et quand j'ai appliquer la lingette j'ai fais plein de plaques

August 14, 2014

I use these almost everyday. They are great for taking off any kind of makeup. Works great to remove eye makeup and doesn't leave a residue. You don't feel sticky after you use it which I've felt with other brands I've tried. They are reasonably priced around five bucks and will last you at least a month.