Olay Fresh Effects Eye Awakening Cream

Olay Fresh Effects Eye Awakening Cream Reviews

Ranked #213 out of 665 in Anti-Age/Wrinkle Cream

January 16, 2016

nice. The texture is clear and fresh. It is not that kind of thick creamy one. I use it every morning

January 16, 2016

The metal roller balls feel great on the skin. They are gentle and you can really feel thrm working. This is used in my morning routine to calm the bags under my eyes.

May 26, 2015

#Olay "Fresh Effects Eye Awakening Cream" I just really like this eye cream it really makes tired eyes look much more brighter, awake, helps with puffiness and I find it also helps with dark circles. I look and feel more refreshed and ready to start my day. I highly recommend that you try #Olay "Fresh Effects Eye Awakening Cream" and you will see the difference yourself.

May 26, 2015

Lightweight, fragrance-free cream hydrates without feeling greasy.
    Tri-rollerball applicator is a new twist on applying eye cream, and the massaging action can help reduce some types of puffiness.
    Inexpensive.
    Contains niacinamide, an excellent anti-aging ingredient for all skin types.

April 07, 2015

A pretty nice eye cream. I like it for the price, I stock up on sale.

April 06, 2015

I love this eye cream in the morning. The rollerball tips instantly cool my eye are and helps get rid of the puffiness that happens sometimes. The cream is semi thick but absorbs quickly. My concealer seems to last longer and my under eye area doesn't feel dry at all during the day. I do notice a little bit of a scent, but once it's absorbed, there's no fragrance what so ever. I'm not sure if this is still available though, I haven't been able to find on the website. My Wal-Mart does still have it for now.