Olay Regenerist SuperStructure UV Cream SPF 25

Olay Regenerist SuperStructure UV Cream SPF 25 Reviews

3.9/5
Ranked #1146 out of 1360 in Facial Lotions & Creams

August 20, 2014

These may be a little pricey but it definetly works on minimizing the lines on your face. I find it works great doesn't leave a greasy feeling all and all it is a great product.

February 08, 2011

I really love this moisturizer. I actually got my mom to use it because I am generally a fan of Olay products, and she was looking for an anti-wrinkle cream. She loves it too! I ended up taking it on vacation with me because of the higher than usual SPF, and because when I wear sunscreen on my face, I always break out. I really try to protect my skin as much as possible, and this is a really great moisturizer/sunscreen! After using it for about a week, my skin felt like it had a really nice glow, no more dryness, and NO breaking out. I would definitely recommend this one to anyone with sensitive skin, that is looking for an effective anti-aging cream with an SPF.

February 08, 2011

I recently switched to this moisturizer after a really cold dry snap of weather. My skin felt so tight and dry and looked flakey with my other (Olay) moisturizer I decided to switch to something else. This is a bit more expensive, but worth every penny. Not only is my skin not at all dry and flaky, but it is more supple and some of the finer lines are less visible.
    It is definitely worth spending a little extra even within the same line to get a product that delivers better results.

November 18, 2009

This product is light and non greasy. It looks great under makeup and I love the fact that it has SPF 25 in it. I have been using it for that last couple of weeks and my skin feels smooth and healthy! Its a little bit more pricey then an average drug store brand, but I think its worth it.

cynth3 added a new review for
    Know Cosmetics No Bare Brows

Loricass added a new review for
    Quaker Instant Oatmeal

Loricass earned the Food & Drink Guru badge

Loricass added a new review for
    Abreva

Marilyn M has posted in the forum topic
    Your favorite cake

Marilyn M has started a new forum topic
    Jam