OMG candy clusters

OMG candy clusters Reviews

Ranked #372 out of 829 in Chocolate

January 21, 2016

i always buy the white chocolate version of this snack. I have never tried the milk chocolate, but I am sure that it is just as yummy!

January 21, 2016

These are to die for, I am in LOVE and gone to heaven, lol. My husband and I tried a bag when they were on sale and we have now since been hooked on these yummy treats. I love the texture in my mouth, however I only like the milk chocolate ones (yellow bag), I find the dark chocolate ones to strong of a mixture and don't like the context in my mouth. I also have crushed them up and made them in brownies and also in a blizzard, super good!

January 21, 2016

I just bought these at Shoppers Drug Mart and they are delicious ,you get that chocolate combined with Graham cracker pieces,really yummy and makes a great snack

October 06, 2015

OMG! The name is spot on. This candy has it all: sweet, salty, crunchy, creamy. OMG is what everyone says the first time they try it. So addictive and so good. Perfect PMS food. Oh, who am I kidding, perfect anytime snack!