• OPI Holiday 2011 The Muppets Collection in Rainbow Connection
  • OPI Holiday 2011 The Muppets Collection in Rainbow Connection

OPI Holiday 2011 The Muppets Collection in Rainbow Connection Reviews

Ranked #1303 out of 1563 in Nail Polish

Holiday 2011 collection inspired by The Muppets movie. More information at opi.com

December 01, 2011

This is a really fun polish and is pretty versitile as it can be worn so many ways:
    - opaque
    - layered with sheer polish "sandwich" style
    - as a top coat

it is made up of multi coloured and multi shaped glitter in a clear base. It can be worn opaque for a full on glitter bomb, but it will take 3-4 coats. And a lot of patience during removal.
    BUT there are a lot of polishes that can be dupes (or almost dupes) that are more accessible and at a lower price point. The Kardashian Kolors by Nicole by OPI has a dupe. Yeah, OPI duping themselves... go figure. Anyhow, who can resist a little sparkle?

October 27, 2011

I really love this nail polish. I was going to give in into buying Deborah Lippmann's "Happy Birthday". When I saw Rainbow connection, i was super excited since it looks almost identical. I really like this nail polish! It's almost an exact dupe of "Happy Birthday". The color for a glitter nail polish is so unique. it has a mix of silver, green, orange, and yellow glitter. I used a base coat the first time i used it (a gold colour) and three coats of rainbow connection on top. I love the results! The glitter dries fast so you can apply a second coat right away and build the coverage of glitter. I think there are a lot of different ways you can wear this nail polish. I saw somewhere where they used a white base coat and put just a light layer of the glitter. I've had it for 3 days not and i hasn't chipped. A good tip for glitter polish is to apply quite a heavy base coat. If you apply the glitter directly onto bare nails, you'll have a really hard time removing it. I definitely recommend this nail polish if you're into glitter!