OPI Nail Polish Pink-ing of You

OPI Nail Polish Pink-ing of You Reviews

Ranked #1363 out of 1496 in Nail Polish

OPI Pink-ing of You is a sheer pale pink creme nail polish color. From the OPI Soft Shades Collection.

May 15, 2010

This is my go-to opaque pink creme from OPI. It requires three coats, but has this awesome jelly-like consistency and it's always hard to find an opaque pink like this, this one is the one for me.

Swatches on my blog

April 09, 2009

I use the OPI Pinking of You nail polish for my french manicure. I love the look of it and it has pretty decent staying power. I always find OPI to be a little more expensive that the rest but they are worth it because of the cool colors offered.

July 22, 2007

I absolutely love OPI Pinking of You. It is a creamy pink color that looks like a french manicure with a tint on pink on darker skin tones like myself. I use this color in the spring/summer and I always get compliments on it when I have it on. I find OPI nail polish products to be very good quality as well... it does not chip easily and lasts longer than most nail polish brands on my nails.