Oral B Complete Floss Picks Reviews
#46 in Oral Care

April 22, 2018

I would buy this product again and again

I love the floss sticks! So easy and convenient! It met my expectations completely. Really effective and strong the floss doesn’t break. I use them everyday! And it leaves my mouth feeling minty clean and refreshed!

March 22, 2018

For those who eat 😆

These are absolutely perfect for anyone who eats!
    No matter what you have for lunch, if you have these, you'll never have to worry about flashing a piece of kale or spinach along with your smile when you greet a client

June 07, 2017

Oral B Complete Floss Picks are awesome! My boyfriend got me hooked as he keeps a bag in the bathroom, his truck and in his bags. He chews tobacco (I know, bad habit) but they help him get all the stuff out of his teeth when he is done. They are actually annoyingly addicting for him as I find these little guys all over my house. The floss is nice and easy to use and works just like regular floss without having to get your hands all tied and bound. The pick works great for the hard to reach areas. I will continue to purchase these over regular floss.

June 07, 2017

My 3 year old daughter and I have both started using these floss picks and love them! She hated when I had to use the traditional floss and stick my fingers into her mouth. With these picks, it's incredibly effective and gets to those hard to reach spots easily! I saw how effective they were for her and so I started using them myself. I loved them so much that I went out the next day and bought 3 more bags for the household to use. It slides so easily between the teeth! A really great product and an exceptionally affordable price!