Oral-B CrossAction Pro-Health Toothbrush Reviews

Oral-B CrossAction Pro-Health provides 7 oral care benefits in one brush:
  • removes hard to reach plaque
  • reduces gingivitis
  • cleans along the gum line
  • polishes away surface stains
  • removes odor-causing tongue germs
  • stimulates gums
  • gentle on enamel
For teeth that are up to 4X cleaner*, try this Pro-Health toothbrush together with:
Crest Pro-Health ProFresh Toothpaste
Crest Pro-Health Multi-Protection Rinse

July 05, 2019

Good grip handle

One of best features that I like on this brush is the convenient grip handle, it makes it very convenient packaging, and great to use. I buy these during out day trips for our family.

April 24, 2019

Excellent

They are good toothbrushes. They don't have to be replaced as fast as some tooth brushes. My teeth feel so squeaky clean after using this brush. I will buy again

February 05, 2019

Reach around

I enjoy this product as it gets the hard to reach places as I have had tooth removed and back tooth moved to 45° angle so have to get brush under the one side now would buy again.

February 03, 2019

Not a bad toothbrush

Should get this as it works pretty well. Definitely worth trying if you have teeth that aren’t sensitive. Works great for me all the time! I like the feel of the bristles.

January 28, 2019

Good toothbrush

Good tootherbursh, healphsbreach the hard to spots, great size and the handle is easy to hold. Wouldn’t mind if the actual handle was a bit longer and a bit fatter

April 10, 2018

Good

I've been using oral b toothbrushes for a long time and gave this a try. It's a bit on the pricey side but I feel it cleans my teeth better due to the arrangement of the bristles and gum stimulater.

April 04, 2018

I would recommend this product

I been using Oral B since they first launched. Though it is more pricey than the generic brand but I find the toothbrush works better in getting all the stuff out more effectively.

June 26, 2016

I have used them for years. They have a great grip, so you can clean properly, the cross action helps get everywhere. This product does a great great cleaning job. i will always buy them.

March 30, 2016

#OralB cross action pro health tooth brush provides seven oral care benefits in one. It leaves your mouth feeling refreshed and and you can feel the cleanliness of your teeth and tongue. The tooth brush is available in different textures of the bristles. We tend to use either a soft tooth brush or the medium tooth brush bristle as it is gentler on my families gums. Priced average, look for sales! Will buy again and do recccomend.

March 04, 2016

I like this toothbrush. The soft rubbery outer brush layer massages the gums. I like the benefits that this toothbrush offers. In general, I like many oral b products.