Crest Pro-Health Multi-Protection Rinse Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 51 in Mouthwashes and Rinses

Crest Pro-Health Multi-Protection Rinse is an antibacterial mouthwash that kills germs that can cause plaque, gingivitis and bad breath.

For teeth that are up to 4X cleaner*, try this Pro-Health Rinse together with:
Crest Pro-Health ProFresh Toothpaste
Oral-B CrossAction Pro-Health Toothbrush

November 30, 2016

I have used this product most of my life. I find it works great.I also like that you can get travel bottles so I usually have one in my purse.Would definitely recommend.

November 29, 2016

I love Crest Pro-Health Multi-Protection Rinse. It leaves my breath fresh/long lasting and my teeth and gums feel cleaner and healthier since I've been using for one month now. love it!

November 28, 2016

It has a subtle scent. But I find it sometimes leVes my teeth with a hint of blue. It does make my mouth feel fresh. The price is good. And often there is coupons.

November 08, 2016

Je trouve le rince bouche souvent en rabais à ma pharmacie. Bon goût de menthe fraîche et il nettoie bien ma bouche. Laisse un sensation de propreté dans la bouche.

November 08, 2016

Le rince bouche parfait pour les bouches sensibles est celui-ci. Il n'est pas fort du tout et laisse une très bonne hygiène buccale pendant bien longtemps

November 07, 2016

J'aime beaucoup ce rince-bouche.Il nettoie bien et laisse un bon goût dans la bouche et aussi une bonne odeur bucale! Je suis assez sensible et celui-ci n'était pas fort pour moi.

October 19, 2016

Got a sample to try and fell for this immediately...all the Crest formula gave me confidence to try it and it proved to be very effective, with a taste that is not overly harsh as many others are. Asked my dentist and they also recommended it as being good to use. Will buy now.

October 19, 2016

Crest pro health is terrific. I think it is less expensive than the other major brand and it works great. Also, it doesn't burn my mouth. I have sensitive teeth so this is a perfect product for me.

October 17, 2016

j`aime, très bon gout de menthe, pas trop fort en bouche. Laisse la bouche vraiment propre et l`haleine fraiche. Le bon gout reste longtemps en bouche ce qui est agréable.

October 05, 2016

I love Crest products and Pro-Health Multi-Protection Rinse makes my teeth feel so clean. I pre-rinse with crest whitening mouth wash and then brush my teeth (with a crest toothpaste - sensitive or whitening) and then finish off with this. My mouth feels amazing and I have not had a cavity in years (knock wood!).