Crest Pro-Health Multi-Protection Rinse Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 53 in Mouthwashes and Rinses

Crest Pro-Health Multi-Protection Rinse is an antibacterial mouthwash that kills germs that can cause plaque, gingivitis and bad breath.

For teeth that are up to 4X cleaner*, try this Pro-Health Rinse together with:
Crest Pro-Health ProFresh Toothpaste
Oral-B CrossAction Pro-Health Toothbrush

February 25, 2017

crest pro-health multi-protection rinse is a great product. it leaves your mouth feeling very fresh and clean. i used listerine in the past but i do like crest pro-health much better.

February 24, 2017

Normally l do not use mouth wash, but with this l do not mind using it, because it does not burn like other mouth washes do. Even my husband uses this as well.

February 24, 2017

I'm normally not a big fan of mouthwash but I don't mind the stuff I do like the ProHealth Crestline and I would recommend it to anyone who wants a mouthwash that does a little bit of everything for the right price

February 23, 2017

I usually not a big fan of mouth wash because it burns but when i used this it was mild and definitely better than the others. It gives you a clean feeling in the end.

February 23, 2017

Really great! Not harsh like the others I've come acrossed. Sometime mouthwashes make my mouth and tongue burn but I thought this one was much better than I've ever tried.

February 21, 2017

I am not normally a fan of mouthwash because of the strong taste and burning sensation, but this mouthwash is great. The taste is still strong, but not overpowering, and it doesn't hurt my mouth when I use it!

February 20, 2017

Alcohol free and very effective. This is our go-to brand. No complaints - great tasting mouthwash that does its job right! We use in conjunction with the the rest of the Crest products from that line.

February 20, 2017

I love that is alcohol free and it taste great. And it make my mouth fee fresh and clean And i use the matching toothpaste they work well together perfectly

February 17, 2017

Oh I love this product. I love that is alcohol free and it takes great. I use this at least three times a day. I find that the price point is perfect as well.

February 17, 2017

J'adore ce rince bouche, il laisse la sensation d'avoir une bouche vraiment fraiche. Il ne coûte pas cher et nous en avons pour longtemps, je le recommande :)