Organika Activated Charcoal Reviews

Good - 0

July 09, 2017

Organika Activated Charcoal

Purchased this product after seeing multi adds on instagram and glad I did. Great product for whitening teeth and I use it also as a facial mask...Gives a nice glow after use. Highly Recommend and it's not too expensive.

June 21, 2017

Could'nt Love this anymore

Honestly, this is my secret weapon to clean, fresh and white teeth. I am a smoker, avid caffeine drinker, and I have snake bite piercings, so to say the least, my teeth take a lot of abuse. I was beginning to get receding gums from my piercings, and after using this 3 times a week before brushing with toothpaste, my gums are healthier and no longer receding. My teeth are Noticeably whiter, my friends ask constantly what I used. & this stuff lasts forever. had it over a year and still using the same container.

June 11, 2017

I love charcoal ANYTHING! But this stuff is the bees knees! You use it for your face, it really helps for my oily skin. BUT you can use it for YOUR TEETH! It help pull toxins out from your gums and whitens your teeth. AMAZING

March 28, 2017

I love this product my teeth are getting nice and white from useing it and I've only used it 3 times ..... love love how clean it makes my teeth/ mouth

September 23, 2016

Having heard so much about activated charcoal, I decided to buy this and am so glad I did. It's a multi-purpose product which is great for teeth whitening and also for face masks (used with Elmer's non-toxic glue to pull out blackheads!) I have only used it for teeth whitening so far and while it can get a bit messy and time consuming, it is sooooo worth it. And the price was pretty reasonable for the 40g. tub.