Organix Shampoo and Conditioner Reviews

Ranked #1315 out of 2555 in Hair Care

An ultra hydrating blend of Australian teatree oils to add moisture and strength, while nourishing your hair with replenishing moisturizing milk proteins and micro-infused peppermint oils for hydration and balance. Beauty pure and simple. Sulfate free/paraben free. Organic Australian teatree oils. Safe for color treated hair. Why We Love It: What a way to wake up in the morning! Ifs refreshing, moisturizing, and nourishing. It is your morning wake up call. Why You Want It: This unique blend of organic active ingredients creates a three-in-one decadent treat All you need for moist, smooth and seductive hair in one irresistible formula. What's in it For You: Australian Teatree oils add moisture and strength, while nourishing your hair with replenishing milk proteins and micro-infused peppermint oils for hydration and balance. Not tested on animals.

July 23, 2017

I love this stuff, it's my favorite everyday use.

I was very skeptical at first but after one use I fell in love. It makes my hair feel so soft and clean and light feeling. It makes it so manageable it's almost a dream. I use this stuff everyday and would definitely recommend to any hair type.

May 27, 2017

I got the biotin set of shampoo and conditioner and it leaves my hair not only feeling healthier, fuller but it also makes my hair feel softer and it even looks shinier.

August 25, 2016

I use several of these varieties, both the shampoo and conditioners, and find my hair absolutely loves them the best.
    The price is decent and the way it enriches and helps my hair attain it's proper health is quite amazing.
    I switch between types depending on what my hair needs at the time and may stick with that for months.
    I'd definitely recommend this to anyone with hair problems

August 10, 2016

I love this shampoo & conditioner, it works great on my hair & it smells great. This product is light & I my hair looks amazing. Ogx is my main shampoo & conditioner I buy.

July 05, 2016

This is a purchase I made at Coscto. I recently bought a duo conditioner and shampoo on sale. Two massive bottles for under $10. I love the smell of coconut so this was a real bonus for me but for those who do not like it, this is not something to purchase as the scent is quite strong. I love that it's organic, has natural ingredients and works beautifully on my hair leaving it silky smooth and shiny. Will definitely repurchase.

March 17, 2016

I love these products!! They are more pricey compared to some other drugstore shampoos but they are worth it. They work amazing and my hair feels great after. I've tried so many different ones and so far I love them all. The coconut one is particularly good! Highly recommended!

March 04, 2016

By far the best shampoo ever! Not only is it organic, but it smells SO good! This is the only shampoo I will use. After a few weeks I really saw a difference in my hair! It makes my hair so shiny, soft and makes it smell good! I also enjoy how on the bottle it tells you what the ingredients are suppose to do for your hair!

February 03, 2016

Love coconut .. Love the smell great on my hair has great hydrating for my dry hair

February 03, 2016

I have been using the shampoo and conditioner and they have left my hair feel and look so soft and healthy. My hair was so damaged before using these products and since the moment I started using them I don't have damaged hair. I really,really love them.

June 15, 2015

I really like these shampoos and conditioner but the price is a little bit steep but the quality is great

president's choice penne