Origins Drink Up Intensive Overnight Mask Reviews

Ranked #487 out of 657 in Masks

April 15, 2017

In love with this product. great for dry skin. I usually apply it before going to bed, once or twice a week and my skin feels so much better in the morning.

April 03, 2017

I have really sensitive combination skin and I have a really hard time finding products that help with the dryness AND the acne all the while making sure my skin doesn't react because it's sensitive. I have found that product. Origins Drink Up Overnight mask is the best. It doesn't have an overpowering smell and my face looks amazing the next morning and I've never felt that way about products before. I generally don't notice a difference but with this product I do!!! The moisture in my face has never been better because of this product and because of that my hormonal acne has significantly improved.

March 23, 2017

I am totally obsessed with this product! I put on a thin layer at night right before I go to bed and I wake up with completely hydrated skin! Living in Canada, I suffer from extremely dry skin during the winter and this product gives me plump, hydrated skin. Highly recommended!

January 19, 2017

I quite like this mask the woman at the counter said to only use 3 times a week but I use it every night. I live in Calgary and it is super dry here so skin can really use the moisture. This goes on nice and doesn't leave a heavy sticky feeling! You don't need to use a lot!

January 16, 2017

This product is really nice because it makes your skin look hydrated but not oily which is something I struggle with. It's a face mask but you don't have to wash it off so it's very easy to use and doesn't take any time at all.

April 26, 2016

This is a great hydrating mask. I use it overnight. It never breaks me out which I usually have a problem with when it comes to these types of products.

March 28, 2016

Great mask for dry skin! I used this a couple of times a week in the winter months when my skin becomes so dry and flaky! This smells so fruity and yummy, feels really nice on the skin and my skin feels so hydrated when i wake up in the morning! Will keep using this for added hydration in the winter!

November 30, 2015

Love this overnight mask. It smells so good and feeds my dry and tired skin overnight. I love Origins masks. Non of them have disappointed me.

June 12, 2015

This mask is really great in the winter time when my skin is dry and flaky. It smells like lemongrass and mangoes which is a plus for me! It's a thick formula that you are supposed to rub into the skin and leave on overnight, then wipe off in the morning. I look forward to Sunday nights when I use this to start my week off right!

July 16, 2014

Great smelling!!! Did I mention that it smells great.

jcb75 has posted in the forum topic
    Favourite Fruit?

xsxpxixdxexrxsx added a new review for
    Crock Pot