Origins Drink Up Intensive Overnight Mask Reviews

Ranked #572 out of 782 in Masks

June 07, 2017

Love this product. It helps rebalance skin hydration throughout the night. I apply it once or twice a week and it does wonders.
    J'adore ce produit. Il aide à venir rebalanced l'hydratation de la peau sans trop l'hydrater. Je l'applique une ou deux fois par semaine et ça fait des merveilles.

June 03, 2017

I picked up a free sample of this in store just to try out before making a commitment to buying ($32 is a bit much for a face mask in my opinion). I typically have drier skin. I LOVED it! I like that my skin pretty much absorbs it overnight, so I don't have to worry about forgetting to take it off. I just throw some water on my face in the morning and my skin feels great! It makes my skin look much brighter and clears up the small red patches near my jaw line. Along with everything else, it smells SOOO good! Most definitely splurging and buying the full size! My favorite skin care product so far! ☺️

May 19, 2017

This mask is a dream! I swear its saving my skin. I use this almost everynight and I wake up with more moisture in my face than I knew was possible! It's reallyyyy helping me clear up acne to my surprise. Im someone who uses a great moisturizer, multiple times a day on, makeup free skin, but somehow Ive never had as much moisture as I do now. It really is a drink from your skin, its seriously amazing. Im always going to repurchase this, t sworth every penny. I recieved an ounce sample size and it lasted me five months. The regular size is going to last so long

April 15, 2017

In love with this product. great for dry skin. I usually apply it before going to bed, once or twice a week and my skin feels so much better in the morning.

April 03, 2017

I have really sensitive combination skin and I have a really hard time finding products that help with the dryness AND the acne all the while making sure my skin doesn't react because it's sensitive. I have found that product. Origins Drink Up Overnight mask is the best. It doesn't have an overpowering smell and my face looks amazing the next morning and I've never felt that way about products before. I generally don't notice a difference but with this product I do!!! The moisture in my face has never been better because of this product and because of that my hormonal acne has significantly improved.

March 23, 2017

I am totally obsessed with this product! I put on a thin layer at night right before I go to bed and I wake up with completely hydrated skin! Living in Canada, I suffer from extremely dry skin during the winter and this product gives me plump, hydrated skin. Highly recommended!

January 19, 2017

I quite like this mask the woman at the counter said to only use 3 times a week but I use it every night. I live in Calgary and it is super dry here so skin can really use the moisture. This goes on nice and doesn't leave a heavy sticky feeling! You don't need to use a lot!

January 16, 2017

This product is really nice because it makes your skin look hydrated but not oily which is something I struggle with. It's a face mask but you don't have to wash it off so it's very easy to use and doesn't take any time at all.

April 26, 2016

This is a great hydrating mask. I use it overnight. It never breaks me out which I usually have a problem with when it comes to these types of products.

March 28, 2016

Great mask for dry skin! I used this a couple of times a week in the winter months when my skin becomes so dry and flaky! This smells so fruity and yummy, feels really nice on the skin and my skin feels so hydrated when i wake up in the morning! Will keep using this for added hydration in the winter!

tiger123 added a new review for
    T-Fal Actifry

tiger123 has posted in the forum topic
    Parents - need your reviews

lamurap added a new review for
    Olivieri Tortellini