Prestige Item
Origins GinZing Energy-Boosting Gel Moisturizer Reviews

January 24, 2021

Save time with moisturizer + SPF

This is light weight and does not provide much coverage and often fades after a few hours. It also make my skin a bit darker but I don’t mind because SPF is a huge bonus.

October 12, 2020

Okay

I use this moisturizer in the morning as it has a citrus-y scent that is refreshing upon application. My only problem with this is that no matter how long I wait after I apply, when I put on my sunscreen and follow up with the rest of my face routine, I notice it tends to pill. It might be the combo of the moisturizer and sunscreen together that causes pilling but I never experienced it when I use another moisturizer. Due to this factor, although I enjoyed the texture and scent of the product, I would not repurchase.

March 17, 2020

Really expensive but super worth it

This was one of the first skincare products I got into. It's incredibly light, does a great job with dry flakes and feels really cool and refreshing in the mornings to really wake you up. I consider it a must buy and stock up whenever it's on sale.

2.8/5

September 16, 2019

nice and glowy

i found this really made my skin look nice and glowy, but like all gel moisturizers i found it peeled off my face during the day, the product does smell really nice though and you dont need to use much it spreads really nicely