Origins United State Balancing Tonic
Good

Origins United State Balancing Tonic Reviews

Ranked #65 out of 271 in Toner

May 09, 2017

I never used to use a toner on my face but when I was recommended this one I had to try it. Once I tried it, it became a staple in my skincare routine. It takes out dirt you didn't think was there. It doesn't sting and it doesn't smell bad. It helps with acne also.

September 23, 2016

Pricey product but this makes my skin feel so fresh and clean afterwards, and really keeps oil in check during the day. Smells refreshing too, like woods/nature/vinegary toner (in a good way!).

July 02, 2016

I have an oily tzone, acne prone chin and dry cheeks. I absolutely love this stuff! Works great! The scent is a little funky, but you get used to it. I use this after using my Origins "Checks and Balance" frothy face wash, and I find they pair well together. Also there's quite a generous amount in this bottle for the price. My skin is soft and smooth and my nose (which is a grease ball of oilyness) is matte! It doesn't dry out my skin, but also doesn't leave it sticky, or greasy. I would definitely recommend! I rate this a 9/10 (only because of the smell..lol)

February 14, 2016

This has been my go-to toner for over 5 years. Love the smell, love the formula and love the results. It makes my skin feel smooth, gently tingles and creates the perfect canvas to apply your treatments and serums. Plus, my breakouts are so few and far between. I will never use another toner ever...

January 08, 2016

This toner is great, I was searching for something to clear up my skin for a long time & this product did the trick. It evens out your skin & shrinks your pores, does not sting.

The only con is the lid on the bottle can be a bit of a pain.

gotmills added a new review for
    Contigo Water Bottle

Ptite_Ge added a new review for
    Macbook Air

sweet_sara has posted in the forum topic
    What's Your Favorite?