Origins: Zero Oil Pore Purifying Toner

Origins: Zero Oil Pore Purifying Toner Reviews

1 review
Ranked #143 out of 261 in Toner

October 25, 2014

I always skipped the step of toning my skin every night and it's always been my biggest regret. Toner is the best thing that has happened to my skin. This toner specifically. I always felt that toner hasn't done much for my skin because I've always been using the wrong ones of course. This toner has a rather strong herbal smell, which can be a huge turn off to some, but I enjoy it with the minty scent. I can definitely feel it working and making my skin flawless and clean. After I wash my face I apply this toner all around my face. Immediately I feel my skin getting a bit tight, but not over drying. It keeps my face from getting too oily throughout the night which I absolutely love. In the morning my face is still looking matte, and after rinsing my face in the morning, I apply some more toner before I put on make-up. I definitely see a change in oil production in my skin and it's minimal. I love this stuff.

What age?

Favourite actors/actresses?

tracy1963 added a new review for
    Epsom Salts

Wish shopping app

traceymconley has posted in the forum topic
    sugar bear hair vitamins