OROGOLD 24K Deep Renewal Night Cream
Amazing

OROGOLD 24K Deep Renewal Night Cream Reviews

Ranked #703 out of 1311 in Facial Lotions & Creams

September 07, 2015

I love this stuff, I got it as a gift but it smells so amazing and feel great on my skin!

May 04, 2015

Passing the shops in the mall I was pretty hesitant about these products. I don't trust any brand that feels the best way to gain clients is to corner them while shopping. However, my partner decided to spoil me and gifted me a set for Christmas. The set included the deep peel, a day cream, and a night cream, but I have not used the peel enough to rate it.

The night cream has a lovely scent to it, my partner always asks if I put on perfume when I crawl into bed with him and he really enjoys it. I was nervous about the scent as a strong scent usually indicates a lot of chemical use which can be problematic to my sensitive skin. Surprisingly, not only did I not have a negative reaction, I actually could feel my skin improving over the first week of continual use. My skin was softer, circulation under my eyes seemed to have improved (lightened my dark circles), and my face didn't get as red or tight from the wind and environment.

I'm not denying that the product worked, but with many other cheaper night creams on the market that have similar results, unless you are trying to impress someone with a brand name, the price is not worth it.

Bri1986 added a new review for