Orville Redenbacher Gourmet Sweet & Salty Kettlecorn

Orville Redenbacher Gourmet Sweet & Salty Kettlecorn Reviews

Ranked #9 out of 660 in Miscellaneous

April 18, 2017

Just as it says sweet and salty , excellent source of fiber family loves this stuff ,wish bag was resealable I'm really into them bags . Price is fairly cheap ,and popcorn is always nice I heat it up a bit before I eat it

April 17, 2017

I loved the sweet and salty Orville popcorn. It was the right amount of both and the best part is you don't have to pop it in the microwave. It tasted great wish there were more whole kernels in the bag. But it's a definite snack that will always be in my cupboard.

April 13, 2017

Smartfood has one as well, but I think I like this one better. This one seems to have more sweetness to it. Price is comparable to similar products, but I wait until on sale and/or with a coupon.

April 11, 2017

This is great for at home movie dates with the family, or even an afternoon snack. I like the taste and the kids do too, it's nice and convenient having this ready made in the cupboard.

April 03, 2017

I love this popcorn. I was getting tired of the typical flavours like White Cheddar and Movie Theatre (which I find just find so fake) but the Sweet and Salty Kettlecorn is a nice change. It's light and not over powering at all. I hate that half the bag is filled with air though and they can cost over $2 a bag so i only buy it when it's on sale and I have coupons. Makes for a great snack when you have guests over!

March 20, 2017

This stuff is so addicting!! Its like crack! I drizzled some dark chocolate over it and YUMM! Perfect combo of salty and sweet! The price isn't too bad either considering how much other popcorn brands are. I would definitely recommend.

March 13, 2017

Love the taste of this new popcorn. Very reasonably priced compared to smartfood which is a little more expensive. I also love the fact that they offer so many different new flavours and is so convenient to eat

March 02, 2017

this is a great treat for all those sweet tooth people out there. it is a great treat with very little calories, i love them and they are even great for point value for my weightwatchers, what a bonus!

February 13, 2017

Orville always make one of the best popcorn but this one is the best of the best. The salty and sweet taste together is over the rainbow, I love it and now I am addicted to this one....

February 13, 2017

orville is the best brand to buy popcorn from too make popcorn at home! so rich in taste and yummy! everyone should try it. its awesome! and tastes great lol

BJAdams added a new review for