Orville Redenbacher Gourmet Sweet & Salty Kettlecorn Reviews

October 02, 2017

Soo good!!

I absolutely LOVE this popcorn!!! The combination of sweet and salty is so tasty! Not too sweet or salty. Its the perfect balance. Best snack ever! Plus its gluten free.

October 02, 2017

So moreish!

Over the past few months this stuff has become my go to snack. I have to ask my partner to take it away from me because its so moreish.

I used to be a microwave popcorn eater but i find myself buying this more often even though it works out more expensive and higher in calories!

The only things i dont like...I often find hard "unpopped" pieces which could easily break a tooth. And the bottom of the bag is always full of broken crumby bits.

August 25, 2017

So much better than kettle corn

Kettle corn has always been one of my weaknesses. Once I tried this, I was hooked. It's so much better and has that really sweet and savory taste to it. Love it.

June 21, 2017

Sweet and Salty Combo

This kettlecorn is delicious. It is the perfect blend of sweet and salty and satisfied both cravings in one go. Being kettlecorn, the popcorn has a slight crunch to it, which adds to the overall experience. The popcorn itself tastes salty but with a sugar added to coat some of the kernels. The kernels that are coated with the sweetness are overly addictive. It's hard to put the bag down.

June 21, 2017

Super Addictive!

This popcorn tastes amazing. It is super addictive so make sure you use a bowl or you might just finish the whole bag. The popcorn have a very nice sweet and salty blend. You can really taste the sweetness and saltiness of the popcorn. The flavor combinations work so well together.

May 29, 2017

This popcorn is so good! It's the perfect combination of sweet & salty. My taste buds go wild with this stuff and I find it really difficult to put the bag down. I will be buying again in the near future for my family. I recommend this to anyone who loves popcorn. 5 star product!

May 08, 2017

If you like popcorn then this is for you. Not only do you get the salt but you get sweet as well. When you open the bag it's full of yummy aroma. This popcorn is so fresh. You can't just eat one cup before you know it the bag is gone yummy goodness. #orvilleredenbachergourmetsweetandsalty

May 07, 2017

The popcorn is so good. You can't stop eating it! It has the right amount of sweet and salty. Has a little crunch to it too. It's popcorn and what would taste better?!

May 07, 2017

This product is a must it is delicious and it is sweet and salty which is fun for your tastebuds the taste makes you feel like you are in heaven. The value is Worth every penny and the quality is fantastic i will definitely buy these again they are not expensive

April 18, 2017

Just as it says sweet and salty , excellent source of fiber family loves this stuff ,wish bag was resealable I'm really into them bags . Price is fairly cheap ,and popcorn is always nice I heat it up a bit before I eat it