Amazing

Otter-box iPhone 5C Dual Waterproof Case Reviews

1 review
Ranked #73 out of 169 in Cell Phones

April 24, 2016

I am the type of person who has a "graveyard" for her past electronics - being one of the drawers in my filing cabinet - that are broken, water damaged, cracked, or smashed. I have horrible luck with phones, and am atypically clumsy atop of that bad e-luck! Even with strong cases - hard, plastic, whatever - and screen protectors on my many past phones, iPad, and tablets (even laptops), I somehow manage to damage them badly!

I recently received a "hand-me-down" iPhone 5c from my parents, and they bought me an Otter-box to protect it. As usual, I have already dropped my phone from chest height multiple times... and all without any shock damage, cosmetic flaws, or screen damage occurring! I also dropped it in the toilet at work once... still survived! Otter-box makes amazing products that, though expensive, are entirely worth the cost. I am confident that Otter-box, especially concerning this model, lives up to expectations and promises. Plus, every case has a life-time warranty!

If you want to protect your iPhone (or any electronic), go with Otter-box without a question. They are simply the most quality cases there are, without seeming as bulky and hideous as competitors. Love the camo ones, and will soon be buying a pink for my iPhone 5c!

CaroGomez81 has posted in the forum topic
    GLASSES

CaroGomez81 has posted in the forum topic
    **UPDATE On Nerdwax**

Pammywhammy845 has posted in the forum topic
    Big Brother US (plus spoilers)

Pammywhammy845 has posted in the forum topic
    Suits

dperrault has posted in the forum topic
    Produit - coup de coeur!

Maggiestevens has posted in the forum topic
    Where is everyone from ?:)