OxiClean 4X Concentrated Extreme Power Crystals Reviews

OxiClean™ 4X Concentrated Extreme Power Crystals™ is a dish detergent infused with exclusive oxygen-based stain fighters to deliver spot, film and stain elimination.
  • Convenient bottle format with controlled pour for a mess-free clean.
  • Concentrated formula so powerful you only need to fill the main wash cup half way for maximum cleaning power and crystal clean shine
  • Available in Fresh Clean scent
  • 32 wash loads (576 g)
You may also like OxiClean™ 4X Concentrated Extreme Power™ Crystals Single Dose PAKs and/or OxiClean™ Dishwashing 2 in 1 Booster Rinse Agent

May 11, 2016

we drink a lot of tea so ou cups get stained really bad...i dont like to use bleach or magic erasers on my cups so i thought i would try this....its expensive i found compared to leading brands... my dishes looked clean and spot free but some stains did not go away after the first use....with continued use my cups are bright and stain free!!!! i will watch for this to go on sale!!!

January 20, 2016

Love this product. Gets all my stains out. Forget the javex. This product is great.

August 29, 2015

cleans my dishes great and doesn't leave any film or residue

0.7/5

August 11, 2015

OxiClean 4X Concentrated Extreme Power Crystals:
    Maybe I am not using the product right but I don't find it works well at all. I don't like the way my dishes feel after and it is very expensive and I am yet to find it on sale.

1.5/5

July 09, 2015

Tried this product several times; perhaps I'm not following the directions? Just know that it is very expensive and I haven't seen any real effectiveness in taking out difficult stains.

May 26, 2015

This is my go to product for dishwashing; it gets the dishes clean & streak free, even with a so so dishwasher. Usually the price is around 8$ to 10$ in most shops where I live, but one grocery store sells it for 2.49$ (regular price), cannot get better deal than that!

May 20, 2015

I"m always looking for good products that compare to bleach. I'm allergic to bleach and everyone seems to use it. OxiClean works better and doesn't cause any problems with me. I believe it makes my whites brighter too.

April 24, 2015

I love this stuff, it cleans super well and doesn't leave a film over my dishes.

April 23, 2015

It works like all other dishwasher detergents!

March 11, 2015

I was really happy when I used this product, it took the stains out of my families clothes very well, and brightened up my whites. I have two boys who get very messy, and they get their clothes stained alot... so when I tried this and it worked I was very happy that I didn't have to go spend money on new clothes