OxiClean 4X Concentrated Extreme Power Crystals Reviews

OxiClean™ 4X Concentrated Extreme Power Crystals™ is a dish detergent infused with exclusive oxygen-based stain fighters to deliver spot, film and stain elimination.
  • Convenient bottle format with controlled pour for a mess-free clean.
  • Concentrated formula so powerful you only need to fill the main wash cup half way for maximum cleaning power and crystal clean shine
  • Available in Fresh Clean scent
  • 32 wash loads (576 g)
You may also like OxiClean™ 4X Concentrated Extreme Power™ Crystals Single Dose PAKs and/or OxiClean™ Dishwashing 2 in 1 Booster Rinse Agent

May 06, 2014

i am very happy to receive this product for free.
    I have try with very dirty dishes and with a dishwasher filled. all the dishes came very clean . No deposits in glasses like this often makes me with another soap .
    sure i will recommended this product to my freinds and buy in the future..
    the bottle is very cute ....ihih

May 06, 2014

I was lucky to receive this product free as part of the ChickAdvisor Product Review Club and I am happy I did. I have been looking for a dish washing detergent that actually cleaned and gave a bright shine to my utensils and cookware. The product cleaned everything in the dishwasher and I didn't have to rewash anything. I was amazed by the shine and the product smells great too.

May 06, 2014

Was very happy with results, everything came out clean. More importantly the glasses came out very clean, not streaky or spotty! Overall I was quite pleased with product. Will purchase in future an would recommend to others.

April 24, 2014

Very good product ,I would recommend it to my friends and family .I would buy this product again.