OxiClean 4X Concentrated Extreme Power Crystals Reviews

OxiClean™ 4X Concentrated Extreme Power Crystals™ is a dish detergent infused with exclusive oxygen-based stain fighters to deliver spot, film and stain elimination.
  • Convenient bottle format with controlled pour for a mess-free clean.
  • Concentrated formula so powerful you only need to fill the main wash cup half way for maximum cleaning power and crystal clean shine
  • Available in Fresh Clean scent
  • 32 wash loads (576 g)
You may also like OxiClean™ 4X Concentrated Extreme Power™ Crystals Single Dose PAKs and/or OxiClean™ Dishwashing 2 in 1 Booster Rinse Agent

March 11, 2015

I was really happy when I used this product, it took the stains out of my families clothes very well, and brightened up my whites. I have two boys who get very messy, and they get their clothes stained alot... so when I tried this and it worked I was very happy that I didn't have to go spend money on new clothes

February 24, 2015

Oxi works great in my dishwasher leaving my dishes clean. But on the down side, the price is way too much. Too bad I can only buy with coupons.

December 07, 2014

New on the scene, I picked up a bottle of this to try as it was priced lower than my #1 that week, and the other leading brand is pretty-much a no-go for me because I don't think it cleans at all well,

This is concentrated, so you really don't use very much for a full dishwasher load. To my surprise, it cleaned really well. Equally as well as #1 with the dish soap and #2 with that ball that keeps falling out ;).

So now it's going to have to fight the battle on price, and it's a little early to see how that is going to shuffle down, but it is a good product. The bottle lasted a long time in this household.

December 05, 2014

And more ofter they send you $back

October 30, 2014

I've tried lots of different dish washing products and this is the only one that gets my dishes clean, streak free and looking like new.

1.3/5

October 07, 2014

Way overpriced for the quality!

August 12, 2014

Excellent product. I also used it on grout and it did a fairly good job.

August 12, 2014

Wonderful stuff. can also be used for more than one purpose.

August 11, 2014

It seemed to get my dishes clean without me having to rinse them first. My hubby likes the smell of it, he says it smells clean! My husband has brain cancer and for him to be able to notice this then it's a good product. He likes to help with the dishes so, because of the cancer, he doesn't quite get things off the plates so OxiClean picks up the slack. Thanks OxiClean!

July 18, 2014

I was a long time Finish user until I tried this. I am SOOOO impressed. Gets my dishes cleaner than any other product I have used, and is way cheaper!