OxiClean™ Colour Shield Laundry Stain Remover Powder Reviews

Removes tough stains the 1st time while protecting and brightening colours
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2017

May 09, 2017

My husband works around tires all day and this product did the job the first time. Very easy to use, safe on all fabrics and such a small amount does so much. Definitely making it a must have product in my laundry routine.

May 09, 2017

Thank you Chickadvisor for introducing me with the product. Laundry and a battle trying to get the stains out of kids clothes is neverending. OXI CLEAN definitely made it better. Will continue using it!

May 09, 2017

Colour Shield Laundry Stain Remover Powder is just what I needed to help with those mommy related stains. Sometimes you can't help but getting a splash of pasta sauce on your nice new purple blouse. Unknowingly forgetting at the bottom of the hamper to sit and soak. Those types of mistakes happen FAR too often and I needed something tough enough to do the job. Thanks to oxiclean and chick and divisor for this opportunity. #gotitfree

May 09, 2017

I honestly loved this product once I tried it. I don't think I am ever going back to what I was using before this. Everything is just so bright and clean. Removes stains like nothing. Recommend definitely !!

May 09, 2017

I have 2 boys who regularly come home with grass stains, pizza sauce and other unidentifiable stains on their clothes. I have found that the OxiClean Colour Sheild Stain Remover worked amazing at removing all traces of said stains. I intend to buy again to include in my laundry toolkit.

May 09, 2017

Oxiclean is a life saver for me and my girls! I love it and it works great on white clothes I will always buy this product it's so great and thanks for the opportunity to try it!

May 09, 2017

This product while effective was not my favourite. I prefer a spray product that I can scrub with a brush. It did remove some of the stains without using elbow grease but not as well as i hoped. I wish it was less harsh product so I could try on Formula stains on the little ones clothes, but am fearful it would harm her skin.

May 09, 2017

I really liked that it did not leave white marks on dark clothing like some other products. The scent was very nice as well. I would definitely buy it when I run out.

May 08, 2017

I have been using these products for awhile, as a pre treatment and wash, always gets the stains out and sometimes use as regular wash, would recommend others to try it.

May 08, 2017

I was lucky enough to be picked for this :) from ChickAdvisor to review these products. I searched every where in our town to find the sizes that matched to copoun but couldn't find it anywhere so I purchased them in the sizes that I could find, not disappointed , they are great, my husband and our son both work in milks so they come home with very dirty clothes this worked great, I will be using this regularly. Thank you ChickeAdvisor for the opertunity . Gets the stains out and worked well in out hard water .