OxiClean™ Versatile Stain Remover Powder Reviews

• Powers out tough stains in laundry plus has over 101 uses on multiple surfaces around your home (carpet, upholstery, kitchen and bath surfaces, even works outdoors on gutters, unfinished decks, and patio furniture)
• Canada’s #1 trusted stain fighter
• Oxygen-based stain fighter that’s chlorine free and safe for colours. For regular and high efficiency washing machines
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2017

April 14, 2017

I used the Stain Remover in a couple of ways. I placed an scoop into my washer prior to loading and I also used it as a past on some items such as my white sweater that I spilled coffee on eons ago. While it didn't quite remove the coffee stain, it did wonders on my whites. A lot of the whites were just dingy from everyday wear and not stained. My sheets, towels and tops came out much brighter and whiter than when they had gone into the washer. There has always been a reason why I try and steer clear from white clothes etc. That is because they get dirty quickly and I seem to not be able to keep them as white as I would like. I was really happy and impressed by how bright and clean my garments and towels etc. appeared after washing. While I was not going to create a stain, I can't wait for that occasion to arise and be able to test it out and see first hand just how well this product works. I had heard so many great things about the whole line of Oxy Clean products. It's just one of those things where seeing is believing and I am a definite believer now. I will be purchasing this product in the future

April 14, 2017

C'est super!! J'en achèterai encore c'est sûre!!
    J'ai fait l'essai sur un manteau de printemps à mon garçon, qui avait une tache apparente. Avec un lavage ordinaire, la tache n'est pas disparu. Avec la poudre oxiclean, je l'ai laisser tremper 1h et le tout a disparu!!!!!!! Un manteau comme neuf! Je le recommande sans faute!

April 14, 2017

This product is great. I have 2 teenage boys so they get lots of stains from everything. This product helped get out all those stains no problem. Saved me having to buy new clothes....again

April 14, 2017

This stuff is great when you need a little extra help getting out the ultra hard to get out spots . Having 2 kids makes the laundry never end but this stuff makes my job a little easier.

April 14, 2017

OxiClean Versatile Stain Remover is a great quality product. I find the laundry is cleaner and brighter. This product can also be used on other items, not just laundry. I haven't had a chance to try that yet, but look forward to trying it out.

April 14, 2017

OxiCLean Versatile Stain Remover Powder was a great asset in bathroom cleaning. With so many ways to use this product, I decided to focus on bathroom cleaning. My bathroom is like a construction site in terms or stages of what has been replaced and what needs to be replaced. The toilet is quite new and therefore easy to clean, used a bit of the powder to get it sparkly but more importantly, perhaps because of water quality, under the rim is quite hard to clean and it didn't take much scrubbing to get it clean. The sink isn't ancient but old enough that it develops a "ring" if you look at it the wrong way - again, the powder and a little scrubbing took care of that. The tub and shower are the real disasters. I made a paste of the product with a little water and although it took some work, this product did manage to clean better than any of the foams that promise to remove build up. As someone who is not allergic to but fairly sensitive at times to certain cleaning product scents, the Oxiclean line is quite neutral in that regard. I am happy to have #gotitfree to be able to try out the product.

April 14, 2017

J'ai eu la chance de tester ce produit gratuitement en échange de mon avis. Je l'ai utilisé en supplément à mon savon à lessive habituel dans la laveuse, et il fonctionne bien pour enlever les taches. J'aime beaucoup son parfum également. #gotitfree

April 14, 2017

I wear white T-shirts to work daily and despite regular laundering the collars go yellow. I've used OxiClean™ Versatile Stain Remover Powder as a pre-soak and the T-shirts came out like new.

It's been successful in removing a variety of stains. Compared to the store brands this product is super strengthed!

I've recommended it to family already.

April 14, 2017

I got this free from chick advisor to test it was amazing I have 3 kids who honestly stain everything . Grass mud a and all food and music spills all washed out. it was like magic. I will be continuing to use this product in the future

April 14, 2017

I wear a white uniform ans the food stains are sometimes really difficult to get out. OxyClean is a life saver. This product worked really well and in combination with the other OxyClean product it made short work of those stubborn stains. Thanks OxyClean!!!