OxiClean™ Versatile Stain Remover Powder Reviews

Ranked #4 out of 429 in Household Cleaning Products

• Powers out tough stains in laundry plus has over 101 uses on multiple surfaces around your home (carpet, upholstery, kitchen and bath surfaces, even works outdoors on gutters, unfinished decks, and patio furniture)
• Canada’s #1 trusted stain fighter
• Oxygen-based stain fighter that’s chlorine free and safe for colours. For regular and high efficiency washing machines

April 25, 2017

I recently received a free product coupon to redeem for a full-size container for OxiClean Versatile Stain Remover Powder from Chickadvisor. Quite simply, I am super impressed with this product. We had a stain on our carpet (see picture) that we had tried a couple of different products to remove it, to no avail. With OxiClean Versatile Stain Remover powder and about 5 minutes, it is GONE! Now I've got my hubby going all through the house removing stains we thought we had to live with forever! The only drawback is when hubby opened the container he had to dig through the container to find the scoop...but other than that, it s awesome! No odors either! Thanks OxiClean and Chickadvisor for letting me give this product a try! #gotitfree #trybeforeyoubuy

April 24, 2017

I was very happy to received a free product coupon to redeem for a full-size of OxiClean Versatile Stain Remover Powder from Chickadvisor. This product is a must-have in every household!

Removes stubborn stains! I love the idea that you can use it with anything, whites becomes whiter and coloured clothes looking new again! I highly recommend this product! Thanks for the chance to try this product OxiClean and Chickadvisor! #gotitfree #trybeforeyoubuy

April 23, 2017

Excellent product. I first used this in addition to my laundry soap. My clothes came out super clean.
    I also used this in a paste to scrub grim off bath tub. Pleasantly surprised at results.
    Price is very reasonable.
    I will buy again.

April 22, 2017

I tried it on a old stain on the floor. It didn't completely remove it but still removed most of it. I also tried it in the wash with dish cloths. I liked the results. Overall it's a good product but I preferred their other products.

April 21, 2017

This was pretty good stain remover. I tend to like the liquid spray but the powder worked just as well. I think it worked better on tough food stains. I tested it on light and dark clothes and it worked perfectly.

April 21, 2017

The Versatile Stain Remover Powder worked very well on my son's hard to get out stained jeans! Those knees usually give me a run for my money but with the OxiClean Stain Remover spray that I used prior to washing the load, the jeans came out way cleaner than I was expecting. Any help with stains is a big help when you are dealing with grass and muddy knees! I am sure I will purchase this product again!

April 19, 2017

wow quel bon produit il est venu a bout de mes taches sur les chandails de mes enfants il a depasser mes attente donc je le recommende a tous le monde #gotitfree.

April 19, 2017

I received the OxiClean Versatile Stain Remover Powder from the Chick Advisor review club. Having 3 young boys at home it is hard to keep anything looking fresh. This product worked really well for bringing the life back into my boy's clothes are full of dirt and grass stains. I will be keeping this as a must have for the laundry room.

April 19, 2017

I got this product free to try and it's amazing. Gets my whites really white without using bleach. Keeps my clothing from being damaged. It removes stubborn stains with ease. Highly recommend.

April 19, 2017

i like how this can be used for hard or soft surfaces. And things other than just laundry. Couches, carpets etc.
    I like how i would just have to buy one product to clean my house rather than mulitple products.

Adrienne07 has posted in the forum topic
    Edible Deodorant?

Adrienne07 added a new review for
    Johnson's Baby Oil

Mr. Clean Magic Eraser

Dove White Beauty Bar

DreamBig added a new review for
    Nutrigrain

pabrams added a new review for
    Dove White Beauty Bar