Palmolive antibacterial orange dish liquid Reviews

February 27, 2020

This is a great product

Once apon a time there slogan was tough on grease, soft on hands while you do dishes. That is still true today. The citrusy orange smell is pleasent to the scences.
    It keeps its suds all through to my last dish.

February 27, 2020
    New Brunswick, Canada

Dish Duty

Palmolive Antibacterial dish soap is my favourite dish soap. I find it really cuts through the grease and gets my dishes super clean. As a mother of three teenagers the dishes can pile up quick. Palmolive gets me through a sink full in a snap and leaves my hands feeling soft.

February 25, 2020

fait la job!

Sent bon, efficace. Pas de besoin de grosse quantité pour laver la vaisselle. Doux pour les mains. Je ne l'achète que lorsqu'il est en spécial, sinon je le trouve un peu cher

January 24, 2020

Would buy again

I like the smell of the soap when I am washing dishes. I found it got my glassware sparkling clean which is very important to me. I find that it makes suds easily so I don’t require much.

January 23, 2020

The scent is very annoying

I use Palmolive all the time and always have many bottles at home but I will never buy the orange scented one. The smell is fine for the first few dishes but by the end of the bottle, you wanna throw it away. Will not buy again.

1.3/5

January 21, 2020

I would not buy this product

I have used this product before, a friend recommended it. I would not waste my money again. I used twice the amount of soap to get dishes clean. The product is very runny, seems like it is watered down. The soap was not very sudsy either which made me use twice as much as other brands

0.8/5

January 21, 2020

Never again

After recieving a coupon for this brand I decided to try it out. I have tried a few different ones from Palmolive and I have been very disappointed in the product. I have found I use twice to triple the amount of soap to clean my dishes than other leading brands. I'm glad I didnt buy full price for this brand.

September 20, 2019

Removes greasy oils

The Palmolive Orange Antibacterial Dish soap is a great brand and one of my favorites for dirty and greasy dishes and any hard to clean dishes antibacterial and removes any bacteria and germs from dishes also sold at a great price

September 06, 2019
    Texas, United States

Great Dish Soap!

I not only use this on my dishes but I also use this product to clean my baby bottles. I love the smell and how it cuts on grease. I just hate that sometimes I’m unable to find at the store!

September 06, 2019
    Kentucky, United States

Clean dishes every time

I switched from another detergent that I used to use all the time but seemed to not work so well anymore. I tried the Palmolive orange antibacterial dish soap and was surprised at how well it cleaned, kept the suds, and being antibacterial it made me feel better about cleaning my dishes knowing that they were germ free. And it doesn't dry my hands out as much as other detergents. I swear by it to help keep a cleaner healthier home. Unless someone can prove otherwise I will continue to use this dish detergent.