Palmolive antibacterial orange dish liquid Reviews

1.8/5

August 07, 2019
    United States

Left streaks on everything

This was one of the worst dish soaps I’ve ever purchased. The smell was awful and it left streaks and soap scum all over my dishes every time I washed them! Would not recommend this product.

August 07, 2019
    Kansas, United States

Love it only brand I buy

This is a great product. I love the smell of it and it cuts through grease and leaves my hands feeling great. It has a great price tag also. I love that it's antibacterial.

August 03, 2019

Amazing

Let me tell you I do my fair share of dishes and I wouldn't use anything other then this dish soap you don't got to use much and it get the dishes clean in no time I hardly have to soak my dishes just using this dish soap it's amazing I won't go to any other dish soap

July 19, 2019

bien

Sent bon il a le pouvoir antibactérien nettoie bien ne laisse pas de gras ou de marque sur la vaiseille nettoie bien les mains et laisse une bonne odeur d'Orange

June 20, 2019

If it ain't broke...

Don't fix it! I grew up using this dish soap and any other soap I have purchased when this one was unavailable has paled in comparison! It has the perfect scent, it is sudsy, and it really works wonders on caked on grime!

June 19, 2019

Cleans everything!

This is my absolute favourite dish soap and the only one I use in my house. I have very sensitive skin and these soap doesn't cause me a reaction.it cleans even the yuckiest dishes and it makes suds in my hard water. Highly recommended!

May 08, 2019

Work well

Palmolive is always a good product. It washes the dishes, gets rid of all grease and doesn't leave a soapy residue behind. I would definitely recommend this product.

April 01, 2019

I love the smell!

This is one of the very few dish soaps that are both antibacterial and that smells really nice.
    The sense of freshness and how it works on grease is just the best combo.

March 24, 2019

Cuts the grease best. This dish soap really works

This dish soap last a great amount of time not only do you have Suds and bubbles for a long time but it also cuts the grease straight away and then the top it off your hands come out feeling very soft and smooth I would use Palmolive anytime any day

February 12, 2019

Highly recommend!

Palmolive Ultra Antibacterial Dish Liquid gets the grease off my dishes, but doesn’t dry out hands. Prefer antibacterial as one can't ever be too careful, germs spread like weeds! I don't have a dishwasher so everything is hand washed by me. I don't need to use a lot to get my dishes cleaned. And it works great on hard to scrub nasty areas against the wall. It is great in general and stellar with grease! Highly recommend!