Palmolive antibacterial orange dish liquid
Good

Palmolive antibacterial orange dish liquid Reviews

Ranked #63 out of 413 in Household Cleaning Products

April 24, 2017

I love the Palmolive brand but prefer the orange (or lemon) scent than original or lavender, etc. The orange scent is very refreshing and clean smelling, and the soap is great at cutting through grease. I like that this doesn't make my hands feel super dry and I find a bigger bottle lasts a long time! Great value and a trusted option.

February 17, 2017

The smell is nice and it cleans the grease off very well, makes all kinds of bubbles, does a big sink full and keeps my hands smooth as a babies bum great product

January 14, 2017

This is the only dish liquid we use right now! We don't really like the scent of the original kind, but the orange smells pretty, and it doesn't try out my hands too much.

January 12, 2017

I have very, very sensitive skin and Palmolive seems to be the only dish soap that does not irritate it. This variety does not disappoint. Gentle on my skin, harsh on dishes! I have found that you need very little to efficiently remove dirt and grease. The smell leaves a bit to be desired (in my opinion) as this just smells like orange cleaner (which I'm sure some people are really into!)
    Overall, I will continue to buy Palmolive but I don't think I'll buy the orange scented variety again unless it's on sale. I prefer the scent of the original.

January 10, 2017

Over the years, I've always relied on Palmolive to get my dishes, glasses, pots and pans clean; Palmolive has always delivered. This antibacterial orange dish liquid smells great and does a great job.

January 09, 2017

Le produit est efficace sur tout les saletés et pour longtemps dans l'évier j'adore qu'il soit antibscterien la cuisine est l'endroit où il y en a le plus et la ou elle en veut le moins

August 07, 2016

I really enjoy using Palmolive products, I feel that it's very high quality and not much is needed to create lots of suds or to completely clean my dishes.

I usually fill the sink with hot water and Palmolive and let it sit for about 10 minutes and when I start to scrub the dishes everything has pretty much Soaked off. I usually buy this on sale and I find that it lasts quite a while and it smells pretty great too.

Subscription boxes

plus size clothing

pkoenigs added a new review for
    Vanilla Bean Body Lotion

LiaBurres has posted in the forum topic
    Want to be instagram friends?