Palmolive Dish Liquid Essential Clean Apple Pear Reviews

February 22, 2019

Love this dish soap

I have sensitive skin and this dish soap does not bother my skin at all. It does exactly what the commercial says.
    Cleans the dishes and has such an amazing scent.

January 31, 2019

Smells Sooo Good

I don't typically have a stick to dish soap. Whatever is on sale usually. Often go by scent too. I don't usually like apply smelling products (soaps/sprays/etc) BUT this one doesn't really smell like apples. It REALLY smells like pears and it smells so lovely! I will seek this out at stores now and its hard to go back to the basic scent. Would recommend. Oh and it works pretty good too lol.

December 06, 2018

love love love

first of all, we just love the smell of this!! it doesnt smell like a dishwashing soap. very effective and long lasting. never bought any other soap after trying this

November 08, 2018

Nice Dish Soap but Didnt Agree With My Skin

It's a nice dish soap and is very effictave dish detergent but it simply did not agree with my skin it made my hands feel like they were burning and it lasted for awhile even after removing them from the dish water. Other people in my household did not experience this same issue so maybe it's a personal sensitivity of my own. Otherwise it does smell pleasant and is effective in washing the dishes clean, just not something I personally would buy again

August 27, 2018

PALMOLIVE DISH LIQUID

We've been using this for ages now! works great plus it smells perfect too. Doesn't leave any stain! Will buy it all over again and again! Love it!!!!

June 19, 2018

Gotta have it!

This dish liquid is tough on grease and soft on hands! It also is gentle enough to use when cleaning children’s toys! It is cost efficient and a great size for its value! We love it at our house!

April 09, 2018

Hmmm... Sa sent bon

Palmolive ont toujours produits d'excellent produits a mon avis... Toujours utilisé pour laver ma vaisselle et en plus d'être efficace il sent affreusement bon.

April 06, 2018

Good product. Definetly would buy again.

PALMOLIVE DISH LIQUID ESSENTIAL CLEAN APPLE PEAR has an awesome smell and is fantastic at removing dirt and grime from dishes. Would definitely buy again.

March 13, 2018

Tough on grease!

The Palmolive Dish Liquid Essential Clean Apple Pear has a refreshing blend of fruits that make the washing of my dishes more pleasant. This product is tough on grease and gets all my dishes clean without having to scrub endlessly to removed baked on food. It's a reasonable price for a product that saves me time in the kitchen. Leaves my hands feeling soft and not greasy.